MNG @ Eureka Springs

you are more than welcome to bring one if you want...

but your wife may get upset
laugh.gif

sorry, i just couldn't resist
deadhorse.gif
boy did I walk into that one...
clap.gif

Me, No can go
sad.gif
 ! We've had my Wifes Mother move in (she's 91) and she needs full time care. So, since my Wife can't do the things with our businesses like before, I really can't leave for any period of time now. BUT
jump9.gif
, next year maybe FOR SURE
ThumbsUp.gif

someone should put some dates out there... might help others figure things out
beerchug.gif

The bash is in April right? Let's plan for early June. As soon as we get some dates nailed down I will start making the reservations with Barb at Pointe West and Shibumi, Moondog and I will start working on the ride route.

Sonny, whatcha bring this year?

Don

on our work schedule, my saturday/ sunday weekends off are may 31-june 1st, and june 21-22 unless something comes up, cough cough......achoooooo! last time was a blast, hope to make another one
beerchug.gif

June 13-14, or 20-21 or 27-28. We should have a vote though. These are just my preferred dates.
laugh.gif

Just got off the phone with Lynn at the Pointe West Resort. We can get a rate of 65.00 per night "regular 75.00". We need to pin down a date. The last 3 weekends in June are wide open for them. We can get the entire motel as of now. Can some one pin this topic and possibly start a poll for dates? For those that have not attended one of these events, You dont know what your missing. great People, roads and a wonderful scenic destination. Picture is from Pointe West motel room. All rooms have this view ! Note only 20 rooms total at the Motel ! Book early to be with the group. Other lodging in Eureka Springs, about 15 minute ride from Motel.

IMG_0177__Medium_.JPG

+100000
thumb_up.gif
, It was an awesome experience at last years MNG, Met alot of really good people and the ride was awesome to say the least !!!!!
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

I just sent OMAR a PM to see if he could pin this and start an open poll to find out what dates would be the best so everyone could make some arraingments.

I really want to make this.....so it depends if I get in the Police Acedemy...if I do I will not be able to make it between april through july...

if dates work out the husband and i are in again. june would be better for us. my oldest is a senior and graduating may 28th so before and after that weekend that would be out for us.

June would be better for the folks attending the bash in April. Im already at Eureka Springs for vacation 05/30-06/08. Bringing my Aquatrax for some lake fun.

Back