June 5-7, 2009 MNG V HOTEL INFO

Me and Becca (So Sweet) will be in room 101. We will be leaving Houston by 0600 Wednesday and arriving no later than friday around lunchtime to early afternoon.

Me and Becca (So Sweet) will be in room 101. We will be leaving Houston by 0600 Wednesday and arriving no later than friday around lunchtime to early afternoon.

Cant wait to meet yall:thumbsup:

Hal, you still have room in the trailer buddy?

Can't remember the room, but Mary and I will be there Friday through Monday. Anyone in the KC area, or someone who may want to ride in to Kansas City, would be welcomed to put theur bike in the trailer and ride down with Mary and I.

Can't remember the room, but Mary and I will be there Friday through Monday. Anyone in the KC area, or someone who may want to ride in to Kansas City, would be welcomed to put theur bike in the trailer and ride down with Mary and I.

I just Cancelled my wife and I's trip to Mexico June 6-13th...So I am down for the Eureka Springs Run...Can I trailer and ride out there with you and the wife???

Jake are you making this trip???
I had to cancel my Mexico Trip due to the whole Swine Flu thing so I am going to head down on Friday the 5th to Eureka Springs now...and I will return on the 7th....

Anyone have a spare bed or couch to room share friday and saturday? I'll pay my part. PM me

Anyone have a spare bed or couch to room share friday and saturday? I'll pay my part. PM me

It would be awesome if you can make it Ace. There is another hotel just around the corner from the Point West. And, this is to everyone, if you call Point West and tell them you are with the org, if they are booked up, he will help you book a room at the hotel around the corner. I wish I could remember the name of it. :banghead: Roadrunner Inn? Is that right?

My trailer is full, but I have another 5'X10" open trailer set up with chocks that will fit two busas if someone wants to take it down behind their vehicle. :thumbsup:

It would be awesome if you can make it Ace. There is another hotel just around the corner from the Point West. And, this is to everyone, if you call Point West and tell them you are with the org, if they are booked up, he will help you book a room at the hotel around the corner. I wish I could remember the name of it. :banghead: Roadrunner Inn? Is that right?

Well looks like Points may have a few open spaces after all. I booked online and waiting on a confirmation. If it pans out i will have an open space if anyone needs it. I wont be in till Friday morning and leaving Sunday

Mr. Bogus and I talked about him trailering to my house and then riding down fom here. I'm not exactly sure of his schedule.
I am going to take the week off for this... can you boogey Monday evening or Tues AM? (I will be there Monday Eve)

Do to extenuating circumstances, I will not be able to attend this year. I am going to call Pointe West in a few minutes to cancel my room, so there will be a top floor available. I am hoping to be able to make the Fall Bash so hopefully I will see you all then! :beerchug:

me and the husband are not gonna be able to make it :(. we're waiting to see if we're moving to Lakenheith (?), San Antonio, or Okanawa....and three months to do any of the above. we have two rooms if anybody wants them. *sad*

Back