2009 mng

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
I was wondering if anybody wanted to start planning the dates & location for the 2009 MNG ? If so , Please make some suggestions. :thumbsup:

the game is kickin as$ and in HD its pretty dang cool :beerchug:

as for the MNG, the bash is looming and I'm unsure of my attendance at this point (baby is still very new), I have an avalanche event in San Antonio the week prior to the Stampede and of course the Stampede with the week after as a tour de rockies with Scar and all others that wanna join us :thumbsup:

Depending on when and where I might be in... you guys thinkin something in the central area this year again ???

The original plan was for the Midwest Meet and Greet to move around the midwest. 1st year was Colorado, second was Eureka Springs, 3rd was officially South Dakota (but more people went to Eureka Springs instead). It would be nice to move the Midwest M&G around again. Eureka springs is close enough to enough of us to do 2-3 mini-meets there a year. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Ok, sorry guys, I was lost there for a moment. I dont care where we go, but the June 5-7 dates works for us.

Back