MNG @ Eureka Springs

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
I was wondering if anybody has started making any plans on another MNG @ Eureka Springs or anywhere else ? The possibility of getting something going to start planning ahead of time so everyone can make arraingments ahead of time.
cool.gif

Am definitely planning on going there again. Great roads! Lucas (Shibumi) and Don (USN05LE) were nice enough to give me a tour of the area. Have truly never seen better twisties.

I would love to go - but for me, it needs to be spaced out a little from the Bash... Last year it was waaaayy to close to the Bash for me.

It's just too difficult to get the time away from work/home/kids' activities...

Depending on the weekend, we would be up for it. Almost all of our vacation is planned out this year, especially with the spring bash.
beerchug.gif

Mid May or Mid june works for me. My vacation is set for 05/31-06/08. Will be at Beaver lake with my watertoys for that one. Any other times works for me. Last year was too close to the bash for many. I will also be attending the bash this year. The fall 07 trip to Eureka Springs was awesome and we did a long and scenic loop of Scenic hwy 7 and the pig trail. About a 10 hour ride. Hope to see ya all this year.

IMG_0205__Medium_.JPG

I already have 2 trips to Eureka Springs planed for 2008, 4th of July weekend and the end of September. But I'm sure I can squeeze another one in somewhere
smile.gif

Hey guys, what's up?!?

I was thinking of you all, took a run Sunday out that way- Hwy 62 from Rogers to Eureka, north and then west through Roaring River (that was our ballsout run, Skotty!
laugh.gif
) then had to run out 62 to Eureka and back AGAIN just for fun... been cooped up too long without riding!!

May or June sounds like good times, any takers?

I plan on going. Would like to see a few weeks between the bash too. I plan on going down there three or four times this year. I love riding down there.

Back