Mississippi Riders

DocDrop

Hooch Master
Donating Member
Registered
Checking to see how many MS riders are out there. LA riders chime in as well since we live so close. Gulf Port,MS here along with 2 other Busas.

Slidell, La. Tried to hook up with you guys this past weekend. I sent Julie a second email but I guess you guys went to the hot rod weekend thing.

It was too cold for my blood this weekend... but we do need to hook up and ride sometime. I will pass your number on to DocDrop... since he keeps up with all that stuff.

No problem. We can't wait to hook up with more members. Tell him he can call me anytime and I am off every Sunday for a while.

Slidell, La. Tried to hook up with you guys this past weekend. I sent Julie a second email but I guess you guys went to the hot rod weekend thing.
Yeah i was on call this weekend and it was a little chilly out as well, Jules gets cold riding so we pick days that are above 50 deg. We need to get together and do some riding. We are riding to Gautier sat for blessing of the bikes, not sure if you can make it over or not. Hit me up with your number and we can keep in touch. Email me @ docdrop@aol.com. Are you going to the Bash in April.

Wish I was closer to you guys...I'm up in the North Central part of the state..Winona to be exact--- Near Starkville (Mississippi State Bulldog Country) Ride safe guys and let me know if you ride up this way!!!

100_5130copy.jpg

Back