Calling all Utah Busa's!

pseudo

Donating Member
Registered
I've seen no less than 5 other Busa riders out there this week. Always heading in a different direction than me. I have never had the opportunity to talk in person with another Busa rider, so speak up! If you live here, let it be known, and maybe we can go cruizin' or something.

I thought you might have had a bite or two by now... I've been gone 12 years now (BYU '95) but I still miss riding out there. Nothing quite like the scenery on the Timpanogas loop or a blast out toward the wide open spaces outside of the valley. I wish I could join you, but being 2000+ miles away makes it a bit difficult now...

Just saw this. What's up pseudo? I think I'm taking a ride tomorrow(Saturday). Thought about doing the Shriner's ride on Sunday also.
I've seen a couple of Busas out there also, but I think it's just you and me on here. I even tried to wave a busa pilot down a couple of weeks ago and he just kept going.

(si-lo @ May 18 2007,16:04) Just saw this. What's up pseudo? I think I'm taking a ride tomorrow(Saturday). Thought about doing the Shriner's ride on Sunday also.
I've seen a couple of Busas out there also, but I think it's just you and me on here. I even tried to wave a busa pilot down a couple of weeks ago and he just kept going.
Cool!

I think my little brother did that ride today. I wish I knew about it sooner.

Where abouts are you located? I currently reside in Eagle Mountain, just west of Lehi.

Back