Rode for 198 miles today

bs72069

Registered
Went on a group ride with some people from work. There was 10 of us. 6 cruisers (mostly harleys) and 4 sportbikes (Busa, ZX10, ZX12, R6). We left Gulfport, MS and took hwy 90 into Louisana probably around 20 miles from New Orleans. The cruiser's went on to New Orleans and us 4 on sportbikes decided to head back home by hitting the backroads. Got on I 10 to get back to Mississippi and mile or so down the road traffic was back up because of a accendent. Passed by a red busa on I 10. Not sure if he was a member of the hayabusa.org, but the jacket he was wearing said Honda on the back. Got off the interstate in Mississippi and took the backroads home. We kept the speed moderate because i was riding 2 up. The ride was good, except for it being cloudy.

Glad to hear you got a ride in. I haven't had my baby out yet this year. Getting very impatient!

Pics, we need pics!!
biggrin.gif

You're in DeKalb and you weren't out enjoying this beautiful weather today? This is the first nice day we've had since the 70º New Years Eve.

Installed new rubber on the 500T last week and got a chance to break them in today. Got the Busa out for a good ride too, just got in 5 minutes ago.

Got to take advantage of these days while you can...Tuesday's high is going to be 25º.
mad.gif

I got in 100 miles today on the Busa without a seat and setting on some packing foam..Sure is easy to drag you toes on a lowered Busa..

Glad to hear you got a ride in.  I haven't had my baby out yet this year.  Getting very impatient!
I know what mean. I spent 6 months in Okinawa and couldn't wait to get home to go riding. Only put on 2000 miles since i got home in December. I even rode to work one day knowing that it was going to rain to test out how the Pirelli Diablo's handle in the rain. I was very impressed over the stock tires.

Sounds like a good ride. What did you pick up about the other sportbikes with the group?

Sounds like a good ride.  What did you pick up about the other sportbikes with the group?
We kept it moderate this time around. It was the first time i rode with the guy with ZX12. I can pretty much keep up with the guy on the ZX10 until we get into some tighter twisties, but he is also a more experience rider than i am.

Back