Rode over 400 miles today (YEAH!!!)

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Just want to share what I did today. Got the day off and got another ride in. Man, it was a great day today. Clear skies and mild temperature. I'm now less than 13,000 miles away from reaching my goal of 100,000 miles. C'mon mother nature, work with me on my days off so I can get to 100K before September 27.:please:

I'm really happy that I was able to put more than 900 miles total in just two rides this week.

First pic was the time I left the house. I don't start early on my days off because I always drop off my daughter to the bus stop at around 7:10. Also, I have to be home before she gets out of school in the afternoon so I can pick her up.

photo (20).jpg

photo (17).jpg

photo (22).jpg

photo (23).jpg

looks very nice much different in the ride? i want to lower it some and stretch about 4 inches for the looks but i have 80 mile drive to work and dont want to sacrifice too much of the ride for looks.

looks very nice much different in the ride? i want to lower it some and stretch about 4 inches for the looks but i have 80 mile drive to work and dont want to sacrifice too much of the ride for looks.

I love it better than stock. It feels like it's glued to the pavement but not harsh at all. It was tuned according to my weight and riding style. I told Traxxion Dynamics that I want the sport-touring setup. I'm not sure if you've seen my posts before but the longest ride I've ever done after lowering was 1,205 miles in like 20 hours or so. I stop just to get gas and use the restroom. I did 3 Iron Butt rides last year and believe me, if I have the time to do more, I would've done it.

500 mile rides on my bike is a Sunday morning ride. That's how comfy it is.:thumbsup::beerchug:

We just got dumped with 8 inches of snow, and here I am reading that you are putting 400 miles in one day. Well, atleast some of us are riding :)

I love it better than stock. It feels like it's glued to the pavement but not harsh at all. It was tuned according to my weight and riding style. I told Traxxion Dynamics that I want the sport-touring setup. I'm not sure if you've seen my posts before but the longest ride I've ever done after lowering was 1,205 miles in like 20 hours or so. I stop just to get gas and use the restroom. I did 3 Iron Butt rides last year and believe me, if I have the time to do more, I would've done it.

500 mile rides on my bike is a Sunday morning ride. That's how comfy it is.:thumbsup::beerchug:
what else have you done to it to make it so comfy?

Wow that's awesome!

Do you have a set route that you use or is it different most of the time?
It varies. I just don't go very far on weekdays because I have to be back at a certain time to pick up my daughter from school. Don't want to get stuck far away and not make it home on time.

Back