We rode 350 miles today

Great pics. Must of been an awesome day of riding!!
smile.gif

Nice pics of the ride! You did better than I would have going down some of those roads. Wouldn't have even tried!

Nice pics of the ride!  You did better than I would have going down some of those roads.  Wouldn't have even tried!
The road got progressively worse, I would not suggest going down a dirt road shortly after a hurricane. I began to realize that I could easily pick up something in a tire that could strand me in the middle of nowhere. I think I'll stick to the pavement from now on.
cool.gif

Nice pics, looks like a nice day to ride too.  I wish my wife would hop on the busa with me...
I don't know if you know about the weather in Fla, but this time of year it rains every day. You can pretty much count on it. It doesn't rain everywhere though. If you noticed that large cloud in the picture with the bike, there was surely rain under it. What you have to do is dodge the rain. It pops up like that and is fierce with lightning and high wind, but it is usually localized. If you see it to the north, go west, You just have carry a map and dodge the rain.
Did I go off on a bunny trail?
blush.gif

Back