Missing something doing throttle body sync 2002 Hayabusa

Schirm94M

Registered
I have been following Jinkster's guide for throttle body sync along with my Haynes manual and I have hit a road block. I am using a Carbtun3 Pro the dampners installed, I plugged the PAIR and the VTV, have the air temp sensor connected along with the black connector from the rear of the air box. When I try to start the motorcycle it stumbles and dies. Anyone have any idea what I am missing or have done wrong? I also set my idle prior to doing this.

Do you have the boost sensor on the back of the air box hooked up. You need it at least drwing vacuum from 2 cylinders
I have the connector plugged in but I don't have the vacuum line hooked up to it. I will have to look into that as I am not sure how to do that with the manometer hooked up. If I try to use a T will that affect the reading on manometer?

I have the connector plugged in but I don't have the vacuum line hooked up to it. I will have to look into that as I am not sure how to do that with the manometer hooked up. If I try to use a T will that affect the reading on manometer?
From cylinders 1 and 4, they have 2 ports on those 2 throttle bodies
You also may need to turn the idle up as well

From cylinders 1 and 4, they have 2 ports on those 2 throttle bodies
You also may need to turn the idle up as well
So use the PAIR and VTV and T them into the black connector? I set the idle to as close to 1250 as I could while at operating temp.

Back