Military sense of humor...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
NWS due to language...

Ok, this is another one of those videos that makes you laugh like crazy, but if you were the target of the humor, you'd be wantin' to KILL someone.
biggrin.gif

Oh, and it appears that Military humor is very similar to law enforcement humor.
biggrin.gif

Fun in Iraq...

biggrin.gif

I'll have to take your word for it we are blocked from that site. Too bad, I'll bet is was hysterical.

I'll have to take your word for it we are blocked from that site. Too bad, I'll bet is was hysterical.
Hey bro, it was a vid of some soldiers out in the desert at a bunch of porta potties. One soldier goes to take a dump and once he's had time to get goin' two soldiers get a running start and knock the porta potty over with him inside on the pot while another soldier video's it. The door pops open and he comes out throwin' his lid and I guess his TP or baby wipes or whatever at them and cussing them. Of course they are laughin' their butts off the whole time.
biggrin.gif

Not as funny as watchin' it yourself, but at least you can imagine what happened now. Maybe you've seen it happen.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Thanks for the rundown! I have actually seen that one before and it sounds just like something us Army folks would do! He probably hadn't taken a dump in a week because they were on the move and it was his first visit to some type of porcelain. Could they let him just do his business? No, gotta mess with him! It's the Army way!
laugh.gif

I was a Huey crewchief when I was in the Army, and we blew over(from rotorwash) many porta potties in the field  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Chinoks not only blew them over, but a few hundred yards as well  
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109034968 -->

laugh.gif

We usually wrap a tie down strap around the port o pottie to secure the door before that happens. Then they can't get out afterwards...
laugh.gif

A hit like that takes some teamwork. I don't think thats the first one they've knocked over.
laugh.gif

Back