Mileage Report // Wasabi

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Here she is...68k...still as strong as the day she was brand new.

I love this machine.

Rock on everyone...ride safe!:beerchug:

68000 03JUL10.jpg

holy crap that's a lot of miles on the busa. I'm at about 6k miles right now, man i wish i could ride more. Always have to take my service van to work so i never get to ride to work. Keep on truckin, i would love to see a busa hit the 100,000 mile mark, don't think i've ever seen it

Congrats to you, I hope to be there some day. Have you had any issues with the bushing in the clutch lever just out of curiosity? Also how often do you change your oil and clutch fluid? Thanks

holy crap that's a lot of miles on the busa. I'm at about 6k miles right now, man i wish i could ride more. Always have to take my service van to work so i never get to ride to work. Keep on truckin, i would love to see a busa hit the 100,000 mile mark, don't think i've ever seen it

Oh, sure, bro...there's a Gen1 on the board that has over 130k miles on it.

Belongs to BigO.

I'll be there. Haven't hardly been able to ride this year--work, you know.

Congrats, Scar. It's really amazing how fast you rack up those miles:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Be safe.:beerchug:

Congrats to you, I hope to be there some day. Have you had any issues with the bushing in the clutch lever just out of curiosity? Also how often do you change your oil and clutch fluid? Thanks

Never an issue of any kind.

Oil changes (until a couple of months ago) once a month...tires, every six - eight weeks...

All other lubes and fluids with regular intervals; whenever she goes to the shop...the guys look her over and make their recommendations, etc.

Bulletproof.

Is that in KM's???

Hahahaha...JK brother! I just turn over 12K on mine and I was thinking I was doing good. I love seeing someone crank the hours on a GenII. You will probably wear her out just in time for the GenIII!

You will probably wear her out just in time for the GenIII!

I wonder what 'surprises' Suzuki will toss us in the coming years...with future generation 'busas.

:whistle:

Rock on, Eric.

Congrats bro. What is funny is when folks ask, "I am about to buy a busa and it has really high miles, like 12k. Will it be ok to buy?" Rock on brother! :thumbsup:

congrats bro! it's good to see the two of you still rolling on :beerchug:

Congrats bro. What is funny is when folks ask, "I am about to buy a busa and it has really high miles, like 12k. Will it be ok to buy?" Rock on brother! :thumbsup:

I know, eh? That's just gettin' warmed up! :laugh:

Awesome!! It really makes me feel great about the durability of these machines! BTW do you think the Joker rides a Hayabusa? After all he does have a perma grin!!:laugh::whistle:

the-joker-1[1].jpg

Hey Scar.. awsome dude... Big Question !!! Have the valves ever needed to be shimmed.

Never once, Ralph.

Every time; perfectly in spec.

It's really no wonder that this machine has such a devoted, loyal following.

Are you sure you don't have 12 inch wheels mounted on there that are clicking off miles faster than normal ? :)

J/K

I salute you Sir IronButt.
Your miles give me confidence in mine more so everyday !

Back