Mikki takes another helicopter ride.

thumb_up.gif
cool.gif

Great news man.....
beerchug.gif

Great to hear she's going to be okay!

--Wag--

Just joined this thread -- don't know who Mikki is but it's someone you love---- sounds like a difficult time..
I hope she recovers from this ordeal and you and her will go on forward for a long time...

Just joined this thread -- don't know who Mikki is but it's someone you love---- sounds like a difficult time..
I hope she recovers from this ordeal and you and her will go on forward for a long time...
Mikki is Johns wife... and I would guess that he
heart.gif
her
smile.gif

I think he is getting lonely at home myself... (gotta be pretty tough when your significant other is a couple hundred miles from home in the hospital)

Heck I offered him a room here in "snowy" Indiana... can you believe he declined it?

Mikki is Johns wife... and I would guess that he  
heart.gif
 her
smile.gif

I think he is getting lonely at home myself... (gotta be pretty tough when your significant other is a couple hundred miles from home in the hospital)  

Heck I offered him a room here in "snowy" Indiana...  can you believe he declined it?
laugh.gif
shake.gif

r8

Back