Mikki takes another helicopter ride.

So sorry to hear that! Was hoping she would start feeling better by now. You both have to be so exhausted with all this

So sorry to hear that!  Was hoping she would start feeling better by now.  You both have to be so exhausted with all this
She has never felt well. Now, she has constant nausea, has not eaten in a week and liquids are even worse. She has lost 20 pounds since surgery.

Take sixteen different medications without food can not be good. If she gets dehydrated she slips farther in the hole. This is why I called the surgeon when she left for the hospital.

He must have ordered her to Phoenix. Won't know a thing for a day or two.

r8

So sorry to hear that!  Was hoping she would start feeling better by now.  You both have to be so exhausted with all this
She has never felt well. Now, she has constant nausea, has not eaten in a week and liquids  are even worse. She has lost 20 pounds since surgery.

Take sixteen different medications without food can not be good. If she gets dehydrated she slips farther in the hole. This is why I called the surgeon when she left for the hospital.

He must have ordered her to Phoenix. Won't know a thing for a day or two.

r8
Keep us posted. We're worried about her.

Will do Jenny.

If she ever does get well she will look good in the new Fredricks ..oh, never mind. Sam will jack this thread to the moon.

r8

Will do Jenny.

If she ever does get well she will look good in the new Fredricks ..oh, never mind. Sam will jack this thread to the moon.

r8
laugh.gif

Don't know ya bro, but my prayers are with ya.... I'm 10 hours away in my truck, or 3 hours away on the Busa !!! If ya need something holler bro !!!!
cool.gif

Will do Jenny.

r8
rofl.gif

Keep your head up my friend. You and Mikki are in our prayers. Please keep me updated. I'll give you a call later this evening once I'm up and around. Feel free to send Jenny a text or two.
winkold.gif

sucks that things are not progessing as they shud bro-keep tha faith for Mikki's sake n yours;
prayers from me n tha fam, hope you two can weather this storm n see better days, spring is almost here bro.

Don't know the background, bro, but you have my best wishes.

I don't know what else to say.

Very sorry to hear about this. I hope she recovers well. You guys need it.

--Wag--

You're both in my thoughts...please keep us posted and give her our very best...

My first guess is that she is rejecting the Pancreas. I so want to be wrong on this however.

All blood work shows organs are working fine.
dunno.gif

Thank you all. I'm just sitting here waiting on something. Not much else I can do.

r8

Back