Mikki takes another helicopter ride.

My first guess is that she is rejecting the Pancreas. I so want to be wrong on this however.

All blood work shows organs are working fine.
dunno.gif

Thank you all. I'm just sitting here waiting on something. Not much else I can do.

r8
John I really hope and pray this whole ordeal passes soon. At least you have a new trailer to think about.
thumb_up.gif

My first guess is that she is rejecting the Pancreas. I so want to be wrong on this however.

All blood work shows organs are working fine.
dunno.gif

Thank you all. I'm just sitting here waiting on something. Not much else I can do.

r8
John I really hope and pray this whole ordeal passes soon. At least you have a new trailer to think about.
thumb_up.gif
Oh, it's way back on the burner. Trust me.

r8

Good News!
woot.gif

Are you ready for this? A very bad stomach virus! Yeah, you read it right.

Now why can't someone see this? She has had blood work done, been to the Doctor and talked with the Transplant Center.

Just unbelievable. The virus by the way is rare and mostly present in transplant patients. She has been on Pro-graph (anti rejection medicine) for a long time. Big part of the problem.

She was having dinner, sounded good. She will be there most of next week I assume.

It is the best news we could hear. All organs preforming well. (except mine)

r8

Good News!  
woot.gif

Now why can't someone see this? She has had blood work done, been to the Doctor and talked with the Transplant Center.

Just unbelievable. The virus by the way is rare and mostly present in transplant patients. She has been on Pro-graph (anti rejection medicine) for a long time. Big part of the problem.

She was having dinner, sounded good. She will be there most of next week I assume.

r8
FANTASTIC!!!!! That is great to hear. Continuing our prayers for both of ya.

Sorry, but I'm not gonna help ya get your "organ" performing. Maybe Jenny can help ya out with that
whistling.gif

Even with that news, prayers still work wonders, so from central north carolina, I'll be praying for the both of 'ya.

Well I bet the pencil pushers are going to have fits over the free chopper ride... I think they should fly her home too
smile.gif

Sure is good news John! You could use a break from all the stress I am sure...

Well I bet the pencil pushers are going to have fits over the free chopper ride... I think they should fly her home too
smile.gif

Sure is good news John!   You could use a break from all the stress I am sure...
She was eating spaghetti for crying out load. Long way to go for spaghetti.
laugh.gif

Sounded good but weak. All blood work is normal.
thumb_up.gif

Vacation in a week so I hope she is home by then.
woot.gif

Thanks everyone.

r8

Good News!  
woot.gif

r8
clap.gif
John, PM me her #.

That's great news. I know that's a huge weight off your shoulders.
hello.gif

That's awesome news my friend. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!! Later------and still call if you need something.

Back