Mike's gone...

My condolences to his family.
sad.gif

As much as I always want to know what actually happened, I really don't like reading the story behind the accident because I can envision his last moments.
sad.gif
It makes me feel even worse than I did before. Almost to the point where I want to shed some tears...
sad.gif

sad.gif

Thats truely sad.
God bless his family in this ever trying time.

i've been gone for a while and saddened to see this news upon returning.. condolences to his family and friends.

All, again thanks for the outpouring of you all. I updated the opening post to this with address and phone number to send your condolences.

The picture is of Mike on our way back from the "day off" ride

Dayoff_mike.jpg

WTF....
sad.gif

Damnit...I remember chatting with the dude about some parts awhile back. All pre-crash.

He was a good fella....got nuttin' but good vibes from 'im.

Mike....sending prayers out for you and your family, bro. Have a cold one and a trouble-free ride up there for us....and please look in on us from time to time. Godspeed, my brother....godspeed.

Rest in Peace....

-paul

Oh no! I am speechless...
sad.gif

Mike and I talked when he joined...found we shared the same birthday...he seemed to be a wonderful person, very thoughtful and kind...respectful...

My thoughts go out to his family and friends...
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
This is truly sad...

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

Yikes! Mike I wished i had met you in Laguna or San Mateo - Godspeed. My PC crashed and i am away for a few days and wow! We lose 2 brothers - Lets be extra careful folks... condolences to the family.
sad.gif

Well, epiccrisis, when you move out here keep one thing in mind.  Mike died on a high-density, industrial road populated with lots of both small and large businesses.  These roads are deadly for many reasons.  Cars densely parked along the side of the street block the view of people pulling out into traffic.  Many motorists in the area are visiting and not familiar with the surroundings.  Driveways everywhere.  Extraordinary movement everywhere that bombards the motorist’s senses – making it very easy NOT to see a motorcycle.  Big trucks!  I honesty don't think Mike could have avoided the accident unless he was going something like 5-10mph.  If the timing is just exactly right, it is impossible to avoid a vehicle pulling RIGHT out in front of you.  Ultra slow speed is your only hope for saving grace.  Good bless Mike.  He was a cool guy.  It is just plain sad that this happened.  God bless Mike’s wife left behind.  Please everyone, slow way down when in industrial areas.  They are unimaginably dangerous.

<!--EDIT|04busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106788903 -->

you know seeing some one crash on a movie is one thing or hearing about one is another but for all of us who ride it touches us in that untouchen spot in our heart and it herts

but he is still riding with us all

Back