Mike's gone...

R.I.P. Is Gods Busa a Turbo or a Supercharged?
Comfort to family and friends.......he rides with the Lord!

<!--EDIT|Xcellerate
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118444449 -->

RIP prayers sent for family
sad.gif

Yes, guys, Mike did leave behind children. Three, actually. I'm one of them. My name is Jennifer Michele (he chose my first and middle name, and he loved it so much, said it was the most beautiful name in the world) and I'm 21 years old. What makes the story really sad, though, is that I haven't seen my dad since I was four. He and my mother split up then, and I didn't know him for almost fifteen years. I found him online, contacted him in 2003, and we began a relationship over the phone and internet. He was always planning to come to TN to reunite with me, but something always seemed to come up and those plans would get cancelled. I found out about the accident two days later, when his sister (my aunt) called me. I flew out immediately for the funeral, angry the entire way that this was how I was going to meet him. My two younger brothers, Chris and Chase, didn't go. They hadn't ever really had the oppurtunity to form much of a relationship with him. I met my Aunt Genita and his wife, Arlynn, for the first time at the funeral home. It was the beginning of a very hard three days.

I got up and spoke in front of a room full of people that I had never met. I don't remember much of it, but the big thing that was weighing on my heart after this incident was the same then as it is now. Do not procrastinate. If you have plans that you keep putting off, especially if they relate to our story at all... make the time for them. I never got to really know him. I never had my Oprah-like reunion with him, which is something that I dreamed about for years.

I have to say, I had no idea this page even existed. I was just cruising around the net, and I came across it, and discovered a page dedicated to him. You don't know what it means to me to know that there were people out there praying for us. I haven't cried since the day I found out about the accident, and you guys have me sitting in my cubicle at work, crying like I haven't in so long.

Once again, thank you for your thoughts and prayers. We needed them.

Yes, guys, Mike did leave behind children. Three, actually. I'm one of them. My name is Jennifer Michele (he chose my first and middle name, and he loved it so much, said it was the most beautiful name in the world) and I'm 21 years old. What makes the story really sad, though, is that I haven't seen my dad since I was four. He and my mother split up then, and I didn't know him for almost fifteen years. I found him online, contacted him in 2003, and we began a relationship over the phone and internet. He was always planning to come to TN to reunite with me, but something always seemed to come up and those plans would get cancelled. I found out about the accident two days later, when his sister (my aunt) called me. I flew out immediately for the funeral, angry the entire way that this was how I was going to meet him. My two younger brothers, Chris and Chase, didn't go. They hadn't ever really had the oppurtunity to form much of a relationship with him. I met my Aunt Genita and his wife, Arlynn, for the first time at the funeral home. It was the beginning of a very hard three days.

I got up and spoke in front of a room full of people that I had never met. I don't remember much of it, but the big thing that was weighing on my heart after this incident was the same then as it is now. Do not procrastinate. If you have plans that you keep putting off, especially if they relate to our story at all... make the time for them. I never got to really know him. I never had my Oprah-like reunion with him, which is something that I dreamed about for years.

I have to say, I had no idea this page even existed. I was just cruising around the net, and I came across it, and discovered a page dedicated to him. You don't know what it means to me to know that there were people out there praying for us. I haven't cried since the day I found out about the accident, and you guys have me sitting in my cubicle at work, crying like I haven't in so long.

That makes a sad story even sadder.

My sympathies for your loss, and I wish the best for you in the future.

My heart goes out to you. That had to be the toughest day of your life. At least you had the opportunity to connect with him, at least, through the internet.

Hugs to you...

Big hug..

email sent. hope you get it.....

Jennifer Michele,

I didn't know your dad but I know the people in this cyber neighborhood and I've never known better people. With the respect these folks gave your dad I know he was one hell of a guy and being a dad myself, I know he thought of you every day even during those times when you weren't able to talk to him.

I'm sure he's with you right now watching over your shoulder. Wherever you go, there he is. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm glad that you found out how much he was cared for by so many others.

The true mark of a man is not how much he accomplishes in life, but how he is remembered in passing.

Jennifer Michele,

I didn't know your dad but I know the people in this cyber neighborhood and I've never known better people. With the respect these folks gave your dad I know he was one hell of a guy and being a dad myself, I know he thought of you every day even during those times when you weren't able to talk to him.

I'm sure he's with you right now watching over your shoulder. Wherever you go, there he is. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm glad that you found out how much he was cared for by so many others.

The true mark of a man is not how much he accomplishes in life, but how he is remembered in passing.
+1

Thanks, guys. It really does mean alot to me to look on this board and see just how much he was loved... even by people who never laid eyes on him. It hits home, since I'm in the same boat. It's bittersweet... I get to hear all of the stories from his sister and his wife, and you all, about what a great, wonderful, loving man he was... and I'm glad to hear them and glad to come a little closer to knowing him, but at the same time, I'm sad that I didn't get to experience all of that for myself. He was so nervous about reuniting; he went through so many emotions there for a while and never overcame those fears that I would one day just look at him and hate him or completely blame him for what happened between him and my mom. But I didn't.

I'm sorry for taking so long to respond. Ron, you were the first one to contact me outside of this site, and I really appreciated all the kind words you had. Truly. If anyone would like to get in touch with me, you can email me at defyingtheworld@hotmail.com. I am also thinking about sending the link to this board to my aunt (his sister) and his wife, Arlynn. So, if you have anything else to say,
wink.gif
don't be afraid to post!

Thanks again, guys (and gals)!

Thanks, guys. It really does mean alot to me to look on this board and see just how much he was loved... even by people who never laid eyes on him. It hits home, since I'm in the same boat. It's bittersweet... I get to hear all of the stories from his sister and his wife, and you all, about what a great, wonderful, loving man he was... and I'm glad to hear them and glad to come a little closer to knowing him, but at the same time, I'm sad that I didn't get to experience all of that for myself. He was so nervous about reuniting; he went through so many emotions there for a while and never overcame those fears that I would one day just look at him and hate him or completely blame him for what happened between him and my mom. But I didn't.

I'm sorry for taking so long to respond. Ron, you were the first one to contact me outside of this site, and I really appreciated all the kind words you had. Truly. If anyone would like to get in touch with me, you can email me at defyingtheworld@hotmail.com. I am also thinking about sending the link to this board to my aunt (his sister) and his wife, Arlynn. So, if you have anything else to say,
wink.gif
don't be afraid to post!

Thanks again, guys (and gals)!
O my God...! Sorry all, I am really late...
sad.gif
( I was not even aware Mike had passed last year... Rest in peace bro until we all meet on the other side...

My condolences to all his freinds, family, and those that new and loved him...

CLoud

Very, very sad... but let us all remember that death is not the end, it is just a change. And let us all also remember that we need to be saved by accepting our lord Jesus Christ as our savior. Then we are promised everlasting life. But we will miss all lost people from our lives during our time here.

Jesus is lord, may we never forget!
smile.gif

one of the guys we ride with and hang out with, was killed in a accident night before last had to do with speed... turn... and lockin the rear brakes up.... at night... never over drive your headlights and guys be careful. he was in his early 20's and had had his 06 gsxr 750 2 months..
guys be careful

I didin't know Mike either but I humbly offer my condolences to his family and friends; may God be with them as he rests in peace. Sad and heartbreaking to see or hear about any fellow rider going down especially if a life is lost to unfortunate cercumstances and tragic events.

Take care out there and keep your eyes peeled for those who are too blind or too busy to see us.

dug up and old one there noob.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
none the less, try starting an intro thread with some pics..
lurk.gif

Re: Mike's gone...

Thoughts and prayers to the Family of our fallen riders during this Holiday Season. Happy Holiday to you up in Heaven...

Back