Mike Vick

Don't worry I don't subscribe to High Times. However, there are many dumb laws on the books due to outdated thinking.
I will not deny that his behavior and associations cost him a promising career and lots of money.
Seems that the THUG mentality is permeating professional athletics more and more these days.

(Projekt @ Sep. 28 2007,11:19) His alleged crimes are not against humanity.
Think about that.
We wont even get in to this discussion. I'm a dog/animal lover. This type of crap makes me absolutly sick. If those who fight dogs were half as tough as they think they are, they need to get in the ring. I deal with these sorry excuses for human beings on a daily basis, they are usually nothing but cowards unless they are out in numbers, then all of a sudden there tough guys. Pathetic.

(GSXTacy @ Sep. 28 2007,09:28)
(Projekt @ Sep. 28 2007,11:19) Statistically speaking, I bet your neighbors or kids have done that once or twice.
Statistically speaking, my neighbors aint millionaires. They work hard everyday to keep there head above water.
Yeah, maybe your right, I might be so stressed  living in a mansion, never having to worry about money and having the world kiss my azz that I might have to burn one every once in a while.
pissed.gif

Now you're sounding stressed. Time to toke up?
laugh.gif

(Projekt @ Sep. 28 2007,11:35)
(Projekt @ Sep. 28 2007,11:19) Statistically speaking, I bet your neighbors or kids have done that once or twice.
Statistically speaking, my neighbors aint millionaires. They work hard everyday to keep there head above water.
Yeah, maybe your right, I might be so stressed  living in a mansion, never having to worry about money and having the world kiss my azz that I might have to burn one every once in a while.
pissed.gif

Now you're sounding stressed.  Time to toke up?  
laugh.gif
My high comes from acceleration. Thats why I ride a busa..........I going riding!

(GSXTacy @ Sep. 28 2007,09:flamethrowing:)
(Projekt @ Sep. 28 2007,11:19) His alleged crimes are not against humanity.
Think about that.
We wont even get in to this discussion. I'm a dog/animal lover. This type of crap makes me absolutly sick. If those who fight dogs were half as tough as they think they are, they need to get in the ring. I deal with these sorry excuses for human beings on a daily basis, they are usually nothing but cowards unless they are out in numbers, then all of a sudden there tough guys. Pathetic.
I am a dog and other animal lover too. Dogfighting is a terrible thing to do when you have had a true canine family member.
It sure makes you wonder how some people are set free for murder, rape, and other violent human on human crime, setting aside overwhelming evidence.

(GSXTacy @ Sep. 28 2007,09:39)
(Projekt @ Sep. 28 2007,11:35)
pissed.gif

Now you're sounding stressed.  Time to toke up?  
laugh.gif
My high comes from acceleration. Thats why I ride a busa..........I going riding!
Me too. We must have similar DNA.

Well just to put my 2 cents in here. You know what I think is funny that after all this came out and he did his press conference he stated he FOUND GOD and now the mans back to the same old crap. You know he is changing his first name right from Micheal to CON
SHOCKED.gif

Back