Lance Armstrong is still my Hero

VB what sense would that make cuz it's the events he would need the extra performance for .
7 consecutive TDF wins brings out alot of jealousy and haters .

Drugs like steroids are not necessary at all times, but they help build muscle and aid in recovery during training, but the effects last for some time after quitting. There are many drugs that have similar effects which could help an athelete build strength and endurance and on race day he might have the edge with larger and more enduring muscles.

Again, not trying to accuse him at all, just playing devil's advocate. I was not aware he was tested during training. That would tend to dispell any rumors.

Last edited:
VB when folks like Landis come out accusing as it has happened in the past he tests out of the blue just to put those rumors to bed .
They have blood samples of his that are yrs old cuz they are sure in the future methods will be able to detect whatever he's hiding .
I just think he is Gods gift to cycling and truly blessed.
The guy had testicular cancer and still took no drugs that could poss jeopardize things .
He came back and won again !
You will find no hos in his past nor misdoings .
He's clean thru and thru and that's why the good lord continues to bless him .

UCI is VERY strict in their drug testing policy. Every UCI rider is subject to a RANDOM drug test via urine, blood, and/or hair sample at anytime during the year...24 hrs/day, 365 days/yr, or 366 days/yr (if Leap Year). Doesn't matter if you're at home, having dinner with a hot date, at the movies, during a ProTour, Criteriums...etc. It comes with the teritorry.

Back