Lance Armstrong is still my Hero

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
And I dont care what Floyd Landis says !
As Lance has said many times he is the most drug tested athlete in the world. Never failed one , not one !
He has come back from testicular cancer and won again.

7 consecutive Tour de France victories !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The man is a Cycling God !
His lung capacity and ability to peddle that bike like no other makes him so and now Landis in a jealous attempt is trying to stain my hero !

Mr Landis....:moon:you can go jump in the lake behind my house and kiss Wally Gator !

And Lance...:bowdown:

Oh man FastFrog I was watching the Flyers and Canadiens game tonight and boy what a fight toward the end.
All players on ice paired off !
Game 4 is gonna be a goodun !
:beerchug:

Its def a series now...:thumbsup:

screw hockey, Armstrong is the man! I met him years ago, way early in his career, nice guy :beerchug: Now if he gets to winning a few more TDF's I'll be in Paris for the final for one of them :beerchug:

screw hockey, Armstrong is the man! I met him years ago, way early in his career, nice guy :beerchug: Now if he gets to winning a few more TDF's I'll be in Paris for the final for one of them :beerchug:

Diff to find another who has dominated their sport like he has.
Sure Jordan, Woods and others come to mind but the TDF makes golf and B Ball look like kids games !

It won't stop him . A yr or so ago he crashed and broke his collarbone .
He was back in the race in like three or four days ?
If he can ride and peddle with a broken collarbone 8 stiches on his cheek won't hold him back for long !

I won't be popular for saying this, but just remember that for every drug out there, there are other concoctions designed to mask that drug in testing. Walk into any GNC and you'll find a wall of cleansing and masking agents.

I have no reason to doubt the man, I'm just saying that drug testing isn't foolproof.

Lance was so dominant, in the toughest section of the toughest race on the planet....i loved watching him destroy other riders in the French Alps....

yes there are lots of PED's and lots of masking agents....but nobody has ever proven Armstrong to be using anything. they have samples of his blood available for testing to this very day.

Cycleing is one of the dirtiest sports out there, next to Olympic track and field...I have no problem with him using PED's or not using them....because the whole sport is.

problem is this....nobody can prove it. somehow Armstrong has figured out how to mask his PED usage from everyone, in the most tested sport on the planet.

prove it, or shut your mouth...

look the sport is crazy but if he's using PEDs then he's not doing enough of it to get caught. The fact is that many many others have been caught for them and they are no where near his effectiveness. He was an amazing cyclist in the early part of his career and has just continued to grow. People just cannot believe that someone can be such an amazing athlete naturally.

hey, you would be pissed too if you were taking PED's and someone that consistently tests negative wiped the floor with you every race.:whistle:

And this fits the classic mentality that seems to be percolating throught the world...."It's someone elses fault that I broke the rules, I have no responsibility for my own actions!!!":rulez:

I always loved his approach, and his balls....he approached cycling like no other.

he is like a boxer.....that gets his ass kicked for 10 rounds, knowing that he will beat your ass in those last two rounds and knock you out.

think about what LAndis is saying....for most of his career he was on PED's and for most of his career he was mediocre. he calls out everybody as using PED like he did, yet they still kicked his ass...

yes...especially the French media, who have been after him for ten years.

Okay, just making sure. Some of your reply seemed to be answering my points and then the whole "shut your mouth" thing came out of left field and I had to think about that for a moment. :Oo:

And I dont care what Floyd Landis says !
As Lance has said many times he is the most drug tested athlete in the world. Never failed one , not one !
He has come back from testicular cancer and won again.

7 consecutive Tour de France victories !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The man is a Cycling God !
His lung capacity and ability to peddle that bike like no other makes him so and now Landis in a jealous attempt is trying to stain my hero !

Mr Landis....:moon:you can go jump in the lake behind my house and kiss Wally Gator !

And Lance...:bowdown:

He's my hero, too. He's the reason why I bought a Trek 5200 back in 2002. I used to watch him a lot and inspired me to switch from mountain biking to road.

Just playing devil's advocate for a moment, but what is the possibility that he trains with "juice" or some other drug, then goes dry for the events? I truly have no opinion on the issue because it's just not something that really concerns me. But at the same time you should always weigh the options and consider all possibilities.

Just playing devil's advocate for a moment, but what is the possibility that he trains with "juice" or some other drug, then goes dry for the events? I truly have no opinion on the issue because it's just not something that really concerns me. But at the same time you should always weigh the options and consider all possibilities.

VB what sense would that make cuz it's the events he would need the extra performance for .
7 consecutive TDF wins brings out alot of jealousy and haters .

He's clean and has come back from what would have sidelined others for life .
I have seen documentaries on him . His lung capacity is almost 3 times that of a normal person and his ability to process that extra oxygen is unrivalled by anyone in any sport . He has the ability to continue to produce energy thru oxygen intake better than any man on earth . That has been proven .
Before during and after events which he competes in yr long he is tested .
Even out of the blue to answer and dispell accusations he has submitted to testing .
As he says not one athlete in the world has been tested more than him , none.

To peddle 100s of kilometers a day for a month up and down French mountains and come out 1st 7 straight times will never be beat , never !

Back