Is anyone else sick of hearing about Lance Armstrong?

FloydV

Donating Member
Registered
The guy cheats at bicycle races. Who cares? Maybe he should have to race tricycles as punishment.
The government is imploding and he takes up all the news. :banghead:

I say we give ALL cyclists all the drugs they can injest (since they do anyway) and see how many of them can win 7 tours....:whistle: I would be willing bet dollars to donuts NONE will win 7 tours. in fact id be willing to NONE would win 3 tours.

Yes, I will never understand this! Who cares and why is this national news?? Don't even get me started with how congress held hearings over steroid use in baseball. The country is falling apart and they will take time out of their schedule to find out if steroids are in use in a stupid sport??? The sport has nothing to do with government at all!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I agree with teh basball writers who voted in zero hall of fame playes because they were all doped up. You cheat you have to be erased from the books, you dont deserve a moments thought by anyone.

Look everybody knew it couldnt prove it and most of us could care less. Its not like he was the only 1 doing it he just happened to be 1 of the only few to never get caught. Dont know much about the sport but from what I heard its one of the dirtiest sports out there as far as PED's. Im just tired of hearing about it and the whole world treating him like Hannibal Lector, he cheated at bicycle racing for crying out loud........... for those of you who have a problem with it you need to take a good look in the mirror cause you probably done something worse :whistle:

drugs, dopeing, performance enhancement, go for it, be all you can be. i don't care about all natural. they still do more before 6am than i do all week. cyclist, body builders, boxers, ninjas, they all have way more motervation than i, that's for sure.

now im off to go hibernate some more. :coffee:

Isn't it great that these guys are the ones we put on a pedastal and make our heroes??

I'll continue to encourage my kids to seek better heroes than this...the military is a great place to start...

Lance who? :laugh:

Isn't it great that these guys are the ones we put on a pedastal and make our heroes??

I'll continue to encourage my kids to seek better heroes than this...the military is a great place to start...

Lance who? :laugh:
vabs athletes are the LAST people kids should be lookn to for a positive role model these days imo.

to stay competitive in just about any sport today they are all using some sore of illegal substance. some substances worse then others and some probably help them live healthier lives but nonetheless im not sure at what time in our history professional athletes became role models for our children?

most of them spend their life on the road vs. being at home raising their children so how they become role models has always been a mistery to me.

role models are parents and teachers who they actually spent intimate time with kids year in and year out at impressionable ages. watching some athlete dunk a basketball, hit a ball over a fence or ride a bike up a steep hill...:whistle: hardly qualifies them as role models.

just because athletes can and do entertain us with their god given athletic skills doesnt mean they know chit from shiola about properly raisng a child in the REAL world.

All they need to do is make steroids legal in pro sport.

Everyone starts (continues) to do them and it levels the playing field making everyones talent equal again.

I say we give ALL cyclists all the drugs they can injest (since they do anyway) and see how many of them can win 7 tours....:whistle: I would be willing bet dollars to donuts NONE will win 7 tours. in fact id be willing to NONE would win 3 tours.

This is a good test of the theory.. Who cares about the performance enhancement if they all do it and it really is nothing more than an amplification of the man's genetic potential. You'd have mass deaths occurring when a heart explodes inside a man's chest as he is in the pack and they make it look like he just died because he made contact with another competitor's rear tire...
Talk about inertia loss and bam you are being crashed into by twelve riders in a major pileup as the motorcycle video crew manage to keep a safe distance to "document" the freak fatality..

A local liquor store feature Lance on its Marquee this week

Lance.jpg

This is a good test of the theory.. Who cares about the performance enhancement if they all do it and it really is nothing more than an amplification of the man's genetic potential. You'd have mass deaths occurring when a heart explodes inside a man's chest as he is in the pack and they make it look like he just died because he made contact with another competitor's rear tire...
Talk about inertia loss and bam you are being crashed into by twelve riders in a major pileup as the motorcycle video crew manage to keep a safe distance to "document" the freak fatality..

Wut??

Back