Lance Armstrong

That's unfortunately where the problem lies, everybody else did it. In fact some of Lance's team mates were very unhappy because they believed Dr. Ferari was way too conservative. In one tour one rider in the entire peleton said the wrong thing about the Imatra (code of silence) and got rejected by the whole peleton. The big issue for Lance now is civil and USPS liability, should he admit, so it will be interesting to see how he plays his cards.

He'll declare bankruptcy before anyone gets paid back.

He comes clean with the truth, he's back on top of the news again, and suddenly he can author books about it all, there will be a movie or 2...it's a money-making decision :hide:

This probably has some merit to it.

Or it will be a Tiger Woods like story. He comes out. He has a problem. He will get help. America please love me (Read that as PAY ME) again.

:rofl: so true. professional athletes are there for my entertainment. they do nothing else for me of anyone else on earth then entertain me. anyone who thinks professional athletes are supposed to be roll models are living in a fantasy world.:whistle: parents are roll models NOT professional athletes.

its a job they perform and perform it best with substances that are found in ur body naturally. the funny thing is TEST and HGH are produced NATURALLY so why do people get all up in arms about substances athletes put in their body to perform better simply because their body is no longer producing that chemical like it was when they were younger? its so comical.:rofl:

people should be more concerned about the Alcohol and Cigarettes athletes put in their body vs. steroids and the like cause I can assure you steroids are far less dangerous.

I agree, and those cigarette and alcohol companies use sport figures to glamourize drinking and smoking like drinking and smoking will give you that finely tuned athletic performance body right??

I would suggest you get a new doctor....:whistle: I know plenty of people who are on legally on Test from their doctor and I have never ever heard of anyone having to get blood work every month to monitor their Test. thats retarded! find a new doctor!

opiates are controlled substances as well and I have never heard of anyone who has to check their opiate levels tested every month to ensure ur taking the proper dosage.

if you take all ur test at once or take it weekly at the end of the month ur not gonna have any more or less test levels so why they would make you test monthly is unknown to me.

and ive never heard af anyone having to return their test bottles either. what are you gonna sell the empty bottles....:whistle: get a new doctor!

Yeah, very strange???

No you turn in the empties so they A) know you aren't selling it instead of putting it in your body and B)taking it as prescribed. I can't call 2 weeks early saying I need more, unless the blood test support it. If my levels are lower, the doctor can see this, and then I would get more dosage. I take 2CCs per week intramuscular, with a .6CC time release patch replaced every 24 hours.

Testosterone is a controlled substance, so it doesn't get ABUSED.

I actually have a valid medical reason why I have my blood levels monitored. Due to an internal head injury I sustained in a car wreck about 15 years ago, my Pituitary gland has formed a mass on it. Thereby causing it's output hormones to be diminished. Therefore my body doesn't receive the full signal to make it. If I don't take it, I have lots of other ripple effects. My blood pressure is taken twice weekly, my blood level is monitored monthly, my meds are taken daily and weekly, my refills are issued monthly. If my Pituitary gland output changes, then I would need to make adjustments again.

Now the side effects of too much testosterone are many. I'll start with what I expect will be the most important one to most of you. Your nads shrink and die. They simply stop making it and have no more use to produce. Called Hypogonadism. Past that your red blood cell count is directly related to T levels. So is blood pressure, heart and kidney functions, oxygen transfers, joint lubrication. Ability to concentrate, exert physical activity, recovery from such. Its a long list that I won't bore you with.

They actually have seen elevated T causes more crime, more violence, more spousal abuse etc. Too much can be bad news in many ways. Each of us are unique in what we need. I can tell you I am levels that exceed what bodybuilders use. I am at higher levels of use than a female transgender uses to become and stay male. Yet with my augments, my end levels of T are within normal levels expected for males. I use a lot more than the norm and my body has a dysfunctional Pituitary gland. This is why we have a medical community.

My blood is monitored to ensure that all is in balance. I am adding to my reduced naturally produced levels by supplementing what ISN'T being made naturally. My doctor has given me a closely monitored good quality of life as a result of tweaking these levels over a 3 year period of time. I like the result just fine. I felt like he** for about 5 years before they worked me up. There were days when I considered not getting out of bed as an alternative to what would feel worse by getting up. For a period of time, while we were trying to find the "right" level, I had too high a level. I know what too much did to me. Now I feel great!

Athletes are the ones boosting themselves past anything normal, in order to make a ton of money. And they have to outdo the next guy to make more than him. They have to cheat the system anyway they can, for your entertainment. To me that is retarded. And they can't do what they do unless they have corrupted doctors they can buy off, or they do it on their own by buying it out of the trunk of a guy in the parking lot of the gym.

Go ahead keep taking all you want.

your test levels are higher than that of bodybuilders? Why on earth would your MD have you at those levels? That is far higher than therapeutic!

Secondly, please cite your sources of info for the claim that elevated test levels contribute to increased crime, spousal abuse etc...... if so, you must be quite the criminal and generally an abusive person given your levels are higher than bodybuilders who push their levels higher than all athletes......just sayin!

Where in my post did I say my levels are higher than that of body builders? I said they give me dosages higher than normal to get my levels to within normal ranges. My endro said that my dosage is higher than what many transgenders and bodybuilders use. I take 150 MG per week. Plus I wear a slow release patch that is 2.5mg per day For that my T levels are at around 450-600. That is up from 87 with no replacement help.

I can only cite what my doctor has told me, and I will even scan my bottle label so you can judge for yourself the dosages. Jet Li you have enough medical background that you can offer me whatever input you'd like and I will listen a little more to your opinion that those that know how to obtain it illegally and feel like no harm can be done so take as much as you like.

But since you got my curiosity peaked a little I went and looked around online.

For any that want to decide how they feel about references off the internet and want to actually read then try Lance Armstrong's site at What Is The Average Ftm Testosterone Injection? | LIVESTRONG.COM

Or here from a transgender site: Testosterone FAQ « Matt Kailey

I have never seen a transgender bodybuilder so I don't even know where to start looking for how much they take. But I poked around some muscle head sites and found this for help. T NATION | Steroid Dosages and Pro Bodybuilding

Another here. Note the words high normal range and the section on side effects for abuse not normal use of it. http://ic.steadyhealth.com/testosterone_injections_dosage.html

As to the aggression etc you can look here again from our friend Lance Armstrong for this one. High Testosterone Side Effects | LIVESTRONG.COM

Or here. High Testosterone Side Effects in Men | eHow.com

Just a few I could find on short notice and I didn't dig real deep and its online so they are all probably idiots anyway.

Maybe I should go to my doc and say Doc I want my levels at 4000 so i can be 4 times better than a normal male of my age.

Since I can't edit my post I better add a P.S. post. Since everyone seems really interested in my dosages and why, I better make sure it is posted that since my last post in the previous section I was at 2CCs a week and .6 cc by patch. As I posted however many months ago.

Since that time I was upped in my patch dosage and downed in my injection dosage to try and keep a more steady level result. He wants to try that for a month or so and then tweak it more to try and find the range he and I both seek.

Back