Might be a dumb ?....

There will be a great debate, but please understand that Blue is always the fastest. :cheerleader:

well i speak from experience.my red plastics gives me 20 more hp than my green ones but i just painted my bike today flat black so i will let u know if thats faster than the green or red doubt it htough

Silver/Black:thumbsup:

Because it is!

IMG_0239.jpg

But i hear that different colors are faster than others, what is the fastest color?

Actually it is quite scientific, Gray/Silver. Specified Bernoulli Effects and the drag coefficient of the color spectrum, weight and gravitational pull of the moon er ah - what was the question?

Actually it is quite scientific, Gray/Silver. Specified Bernoulli Effects and the drag coefficient of the color spectrum, weight and gravitational pull of the moon er ah - what was the question?

:rofl: uhm yeah!!! i know what you mean???

If your bike is not fast enough, just pull the fuse for your headlight. The light emits energy in a straight line ahead of you. This energy must be overcome by additional horsepower not required if the light is not emitted.

If you do it at night, you will also avoid the light energy pressing upon your fairing making you go faster.

Unless, of course, you use it to your benefit and only ride with the sun on your back, thus pushing you faster than any other time.

:rofl::laugh::whistle:

BTW Blue/Silver is the fastest color. :cheerleader:

Back