Micron?

Rice Rocket

Registered
Got the sales pitch at the Micron exhibit at the Javitts bike show this past weekend. Of course, I was told, their's is better.

Being new to the board, this has no doubt been a past topic, but what's recommended for a full system. I keep hearing Yoshimura. Thoughts, suggestions?

<CENTER>
ah-so.gif
</CENTER>

Performance wise, You're probably not going to see the biggest HP/Torque gain from Micron, at least that's been my observation so far. But numbers are respectable. The biggest draw is pipe color. Depending on your bike color, you can match your pipes to your bike which in the end gives it a pretty cool custom look. Fit and finish is good, and so far the color has held up well and not scratched up as I was concerned. They sound great, not the loudest, but louder than others. Price isn't bad in comparison to some other systems on the market. In the end it really comes down to personal taste in looks and style, and ultimately in the end.................THE TUNER!

IMG_0063.jpg

Performance wise, You're probably not going to see the biggest HP/Torque gain from Micron, at least that's been my observation so far.  But numbers are respectable.  The biggest draw is pipe color.  Depending on your bike color, you can match your pipes to your bike which in the end gives it a pretty cool custom look.  Fit and finish is good, and so far the color has held up well and not scratched up as I was concerned.  They sound great, not the loudest, but louder than others.  Price isn't bad in comparison to some other systems on the market.  In the end it really comes down to personal taste in looks and style, and ultimately in the end.................THE TUNER!

IMG_0063.jpg
That is a nice looking bike mzrsq
wink.gif

I have a micron and I like it, and just as they said best performace gain is the Brocks modified Hindle system. All the other big brands (yoshi, akra, muzzy, etc) are all so close in numbers that it doesn't matter. Do however go with a full system 4-2-1 instead of just cans.

probably more bang for the buck out there... but it has all replaceable parts if something unforseen happens... and it sounds pretty good.

Busa_sportchoc.jpg

Back