SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG WITH MY MICRON DYNO RESULTS!!!!

new motul 5100, chain is fine, BOB, yes this is my new system and i have the micron xtreme can also, and i gained nothing over stock, actually a tad lower.

maniac

yeah well dynojet also says that theres no way my airbox mod(different from the one they mapped)will give any power increase.so we'll see just how smart mr.belcher is real soon a maniac.what a shame when the big boys got big heads too.

mabusa, nice to see that you have something to share you fukking idiot. do you come to this forum to post sh!t like that, your a fukking waste of space, go fukk yourself loser! AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE THANKS FOR YOUR IMPUT AND COMMENTS.

maniac

Stock 99 Busa, Added PC2 and Micron Carbon(full system)...2800 miles(Never lubed chain): I got 163.5 HP and 101ft-lbs torque.
My only complaint, I took three sets of down pipes from Micron to get it here. Added benefit: My budies get to see big blue flames shooting out my pipes.

Maniac,

Check the simple stuff. Put back on your stock setup and redyno. Maybe the motor has lost a little power. How many miles on it??
Maybe the valves have tightened up. I would go back to stock and start from there.

Dave

Back