Michelle Obama: Did she or didn't she say that?

Did she or didn't she say that?

• No, people are making stuff up

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Yes, what a sorry example of First Lady

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
I just can't tell for sure, but did she or didn't she just insult the flag?

It has been reported she is saying "All this for a flag".....

It will be interesting to see how the White House responds to the allegation, and they'd better have a good response...

I'm not an Obama administration fan, but there is NO WAY she said that. No way.. Sorry, not buying it. How can you possibly make that out of that.

People have too much free time on their hands..

I'm not an Obama administration fan, but there is NO WAY she said that. No way.. Sorry, not buying it. How can you possibly make that out of that.

I actually HOPE she didn't say that. However, I couldn't believe what she said about the "first time she was proud to be an American" statement, either....

I'm not a deaf/dumb mute so I cannot read lips!

So what "DID" she say? :dunno:

Maybe she is asking "what's for lunch?"
"Are we there yet?"

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Oh, Puh-leeese......

Michelle Obama is not a dumb First Lady.... she knows that whenever she's at a Prez function, there is *always* a camera on her.

But, seriously, does anyone really believe the First Lady - any First Lady - is going to say something like that, in public..... with or without cameras rolling? ???

Highly doubtful.

Their response will be a lack of response.

Which would be perfectly fine.... so what if some hating 'tards slap anti-whoever political videos up on YouTube? I mean, BFD.... that doesn't make for a meaningful "allegation" to respond to any more than those goofy-ass supermarket tabloids make for meaningful "allegations". Same difference.

Keith post up the numerical code for this as my phone is showing a YouTube box with white line thru it.
Maybe I can paste the code direct into YouTube site?

But anyway....
She's such a nice lady. And their daughters are beautiful. :)

I can read lips. she said "I have to go to the can" :moon: I don't think for a min. she would say that. didn't we just have that bad lip reading thread up the other day.

I cant stand her or her husband but im not sure how anyone could interpret her saying that from that video. She doesnt appear to say anything even remotely close to that. Sry, not buying it for a second.

Not choosing Dem or Rep, or any side here, but really the Obama bashing from Fox is starting to get old. I don't even watch the channel any more. Between Hannity and O'Reilly it is just an arrogant disgrace.

Ok Bret thanks. I'll try to see it at home on pc. Stupid Barracuda filter here at work won't let me see YouTube :(

However, I couldn't believe what she said about the "first time she was proud to be an American" statement, either....

That is precisely why I have NO difficulty believing that she would mock the Flag and those who honour it. Have a close look at the expression on her face: barely concealed contempt. - Michelle Obama is a classless, bitter, angry woman who hates white people, and it shows. She has a massive sense of entitlement, hence her unapologetically spending millions of dollars of taxpayer money swanning around the globe with an entourage of unprecedented size.

The Obamas are like the trailer park family who wins the lottery. - They immediately blow it on toys and vacations...but they still have no class. The major difference is that the Obamas are spending your money rather than their own.

Back