Schooled Again

isiahstites

Registered
Today I took this video after my daughter (4 years old) recited the "Pledge of Allegiance" to me for the first time. I am ashamed I didn't even know they working on this everyday at school. Anyways the reason she recited it was because I put a stamp with an American flag on a bill and when she came in the room I pointed to the flag and asked her what it was. She replied no and I told her it's this countries flag, the American Flag. She got excited and said that's what I say the Allegiance to everyday. She instantly went on to recite it and I pulled out the camera and asked her to do it again.

Afterwards I started to think there is so much bickering and fighting on forums and facebook about politicians and the election. While all of this is going on I think sometimes my stubborness to prove a point makes me forget what this life is all about......for me it's providing a better life for my child.

I once again have to thank that little intelligent 4 year old for schooling me....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats awsome you must be one proud PAPA. I can say onething about this site, if i'm ever having a bad day i know where to come to put a smile back on my face. So to you and your daughter thank you for that video. :cheerleader: :thumbsup:

I experienced an similar thing with my 3 year old. I think it's great that they are teaching them so early.

Roger that brother.

My children (8 year old twins) have to do a family tree. I got to tell them of my family fighting in the revolutionary war, as well as the civil war, and printed the huge family tree from ancestry.com

My family fought, killed and died for this country and the flag. I am willing to do it all over again.

Good job is right and she is a very beautiful young lady sir :thumbsup:

My entire house stopped and watched once I started the vid :bowdown:

I thought this was somewhat funny. :happy:

demotivational 2012 election.jpg

Back