Met A Way Cool Member Today Hayabuser

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
He heard on the site that I was looking for some Buell pegs....boom,he offers a set to me for free. He is a super knowledgeable guy. Really knows his gixxers,and all the rest too.Well,except for Harley...nobody wants to admit to that. :D
Anyway we met up half way between our homes,hows that for a favour.:thumbsup:

He rides a B King right now + others (I wont mention colors):whistle: but we wont hold that against him.
Actually he just sort of casually mentioned that one day we should just trade straight across Busa for King.That thing looks and sounds badass. I'm thinking about it,especially if I get my turbo busa.

Anyway we both said lets get a pic so we don't get....:worthless:

Super cool guy...thanks again Dave.

Rubb.

IMG_20160520_142556.jpg

He heard on the site that I was looking for some Buell pegs....boom,he offers a set to me for free. He is a super knowledgeable guy. Really knows his gixxers,and all the rest too.Well,except for Harley...nobody wants to admit to that. :D

He rides a B King right now + others (I wont mention colors):whistle: but we wont hold that against him.
Actually he just sort of casually mentioned that one day we should just trade straight across Busa for King.That thing looks and sounds badass. I'm thinking about it,especially if I get my turbo busa.

Rubb.

Rubb.
Nice, always good to meet a good guy and you both got in a ride as well. I met a fellow Busa rider today as well. He rode his 02 out from CO to Socal to meet up with his friend on an FJR and we all rode the coast roar all the way to Leggett where it turns into 101 and farther north thru the giant redwoods. What a day! Too damn windy but gorgeous, even saw a whale. He's 69 BTW.

A man ^ not afraid to get "in touch with his feminine side" just kiddin Bro.:rofl:

Rubb.

nice gotta love a bking....gotta love a pink gsxr even more... :beerchug:

nice gotta love a bking....gotta love a pink gsxr even more... :beerchug:
Rubb had one(little bit of pink on it). I had the first year of the water cooled gixxer...before it was released to the U.S. a year later.

Rubb.

Back