Members here that don't come around much.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I'm bad with names. Most times at the Busa Bash I'm saying "Yo or Hey you" as the name doesn't some to mind. There was a rider here that wrecked bad. He was from the NW and sideswiped a big van on his Gixxer 1K during a group ride. He was recovering slowly and we were kept up about his condition, there was even pics showing the guy out of his wheelchair but then everything stopped. This had to be around 2yrs ago, maybe less. I think he had some dogs someone was taking care of for him until he got home.

I cannot seem to find it using the search. Anyone have a clue? I got to thinking about past members and wonder how the guy is doing.

BentValve?
lurk.gif

Last I remember BentValve had gotten back on a motorcycle but it was a smaller "cruiser" type model. Maybe like a Honda Shadow or something? I don't recall ever hearing from him again.

Sad, I hope he is ok.

He really got screwed up bad and I think his brain got abit damaged. He was doing really bad financially too. Scootergirl, tufbusa and mjn know him well.

I hate to hear things like this .... If someone knows how he is doing, please let us know. And whether we can help.

I thought he was the one that got back on his feet and got married and now has a kid... havent seen him post up in while though...

lurk.gif

James (BentValve) is still hanging in there. He has disability from the state. Lucy, his Pit, is still with him last time I visited. Scootergirl talked with him recently. His trial against the van company will start this Sept. It was tough seeing him in Harborview at his worst point.

I'll have to take a ride up the Bellingham this weekend to see how he's doing if he doesn't call me back. He's a good guy.

He was on the PNWRiders board two weeks ago: Last Activity: 04-26-2008 03:59 PM
beerchug.gif

I have not talk to James in a while but ScooterGirl has. He is now on full disablility, living in the same house and taking life easy. He was an auto mechanic by trade. He tried working at a couple different jobs once he got back on his feet but just didn't work out for him. I really don't know what's going on with his case against the guy he hit. I hope it works out for him.

James is extremely lucky to be alive. Not many survive such a sudden impact like he took. Broad sided a cube van and lived! James is a great guy but sadly this crash has had and appears will have a life long effect on him both mentally and physically.

Best wishes to James!

Back