Members at Ft. Hood or with family there

damn guy when we saw it on tv out here in iraq the guy was a major and a muslim and he was wearing white man robe and white hat and sandals the things they teach us to look for when were out here and no one picked up on it and the guy had nothing but poor performance reviews

Thanks Lurch. Again, sorry I didn't hop on here sooner. Waiting to hear word from our unit. Our first flight of Soldiers that got in on Monday was doing reverse deployment processing at the center yesterday. No one knows much of anything here right now.

Army is not doing too well with this stress right now I guess. Earlier this year I am sure you remember the shooting that happened at my camp in Baghdad. Now this.... tough times for a lot of people it seems.

Thanks for posting up Josh and letting us know you are ok.

Prayers to all our Soldiers and their families.

Thanks Lurch. Again, sorry I didn't hop on here sooner. Waiting to hear word from our unit. Our first flight of Soldiers that got in on Monday was doing reverse deployment processing at the center yesterday. No one knows much of anything here right now.

Army is not doing too well with this stress right now I guess. Earlier this year I am sure you remember the shooting that happened at my camp in Baghdad. Now this.... tough times for a lot of people it seems.

Just glad you are safe. I pray for the rest of your unit and their safety also. Please keep us updated about their welfare when you can. Your family is our family.

Now go get that Buell you want.:whistle:

Josh, was that you I saw interviewed on ksat12? If so you did a fine job I know that must have been hard.

Just wanted to check your mood this morning. You passed.

Glad to hear you're safe. I'm sorry you have to deal with this on top of the normal stress of serving your country. Take care.

I'm safe, sorry it took so long. I was stuck on Hood for a bit yesterday and with everything going on I just didn't get on here before bed. Sorry to keep everyone wondering. Sad day here.

GAAAHHHH!!! Can I beat the crap out of you?

I've been praying for you and all the soldiers at Fort Hood all freaking night!

Glad to hear you are safe... now I'm going to go take it out on my students!! :cheerleader:

Told you Josh. A whole lot of people were worried about you and praying for your safety.

Now because of your inconsideration a whole school of 9th graders are going to be shark bait when she gets done with them. Hope they never find out you were the cause. :moon::poke::whistle:
And I am happy to see I was not the only one here who could not sleep last night.

Last edited:
I'm safe, sorry it took so long. I was stuck on Hood for a bit yesterday and with everything going on I just didn't get on here before bed. Sorry to keep everyone wondering. Sad day here.

Sorry to hear about this Josh. I will keep your brother and sisters in my prayers for a long time to come.

GAAAHHHH!!! Can I beat the crap out of you?

I've been praying for you and all the soldiers at Fort Hood all freaking night!

Glad to hear you are safe... now I'm going to go take it out on my students!! :cheerleader:

Well thank you .... and now I feel like crap even more...

thanks again everyone... hopefully we will get a clear picture of what happened exactly soon.

Just found out that One of the soldiers killed was a young lady from Wisconsin. And 2 wounded are also from Wisconsin. One male and one female. Just a tragic situation all around.
Don't feel like crap Josh. We are only going to beat you up for a while. We still love you and what you do for us.:poke:Just be glad that all of care so much for you. Like it or not you now have a HUGE family. Even I think highly of you.

:rulez: Let your family know your safe!
Glad you Ok. I pray the rest of your unit was not in harms way. Hang in there and I hope things will get resolved real fast for you guys. I can't imagine the anxiety you all must be feeling right now.

Back