Members at Ft. Hood or with family there

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
If you or a family member are at Ft. Hood today please post up and let us know you or your family are OK.

From a recent thread we have two members or there family there as of today or yesterday. One just got home from Iraq and the other just checked in.

Busa-Josh was suppose to go riding today. Hope he did and was not a victim

ChrisJP's son David just checked in there. Again hope not a victim of this senseless insanity.

If you know of anyone else or are another please post up so we know you are safe. We are family here and we all worry about each other like a brother, sister, mother, father, son, daughter.

Here is praying that all of our family is safe, and also praying for the souls of the deceased and for a quick recovery of the wounded.

Thank you all for your service, it is because of you we ARE STILL the land of the free.

Well I'm watching them talk about this on Fox News. Much worse then I originally thought. A serious tragedy indeed :down:

A civi (off duty police officer) killed the original shooter...then was killed himself!? How did that happen?

Prayers to the families who's loved ones were killed.

Last edited:
Prayers to all the wounded and those that didn't make it. To their family and friends as well.

Just recieved a message from ChrisJP's son. Chris's son David is fine and Chris and his wife now know what is going on.
Good news on one of the people we are trying to get info on.
Just an update

Anybody heard from Josh?
He was last on at 6:19AM this morning. Said he was going out riding today and that it felt good to be home. He said he was going to post up pictures of his ride tonight. Sure wish he would sign in.

Praying that he is safe along with other family members we have there.

He was last on at 6:19AM this morning. Said he was going out riding today and that it felt good to be home. He said he was going to post up pictures of his ride tonight. Sure wish he would sign in.

Praying that he is safe along with other family members we have there.

He's probably fine, but I'd imagine the base is still locked down. Prayers sent either way.

I am glad that someone was able to kill the main shooter before that son of a b@@ch was able to commit suicide. It's just too bad the other two shooters did not have the same ending!!

Authorities said immediately after Thursday's attack that they had killed the suspected shooter. But Cone now says the suspected shooter is alive and stable condition.

thanks all for keeping tabs and careing for my son and of course others at FT hood. (facebook really helps keep info out there) yes david is ok... again...im just so relieved

thanks all for keeping tabs and careing for my son and of course others at FT hood. (facebook really helps keep info out there) yes david is ok... again...im just so relieved

Glad to hear he's okay.

I'm safe, sorry it took so long. I was stuck on Hood for a bit yesterday and with everything going on I just didn't get on here before bed. Sorry to keep everyone wondering. Sad day here.

Yo, Josh. Glad you are ok. WE all were worried sick about you. I am just glad you are safe. And I continue to prey for the ones lost and their families and the wounded.

Stay safe brother.

Back