Member Rocketmn deceased....

vrybad

Registered
Hello all.
I have found myself to be the new owner of 2 Turbo Hayabusas owned by my cousin, a member here known as Rocketmn.
Some of you may know him on this forum.
He passed near the end of February after a short illness.
He was one serious bike enthusiast and really knew how to handle these monsters.
They are very highly modified, one making about 350hp to the tire and the other about 750.
His best friend knows everything about both bikes and will help me compile a list of mods done to each.
Just wanted to reach out to members here who may be able to help.
I rode years ago but these bikes are significantly beyond my abilities so I will be putting them both on the market in the next month or two.
I'm curious what methods and sites would be best to market these bikes.
Of course, this site, but perhaps a land speed site or two?
I know it will take a certain person to know how to handle and desire a bike like these.
Just reaching out, I'm not in a huge hurry but will be getting them ready for sale.
Thanks in advance for any comments or assistance.
Brian

was a very cool well liked member of this board. Sad news.:confused::confused:
I believe this site will be worth advertising on .suzukihayabusa.org has a big turbo following. Rocketmn wow. My condolences and may he Rest in Peace.
Rubb.
Thank you from the heart.
He was a good guy, always had a connection with him, first cousins, 18 days older than me, both our parents must have been busy around the same time...

Brian , @Rocketmn will be missed ~ Tell his family that - we liked Rich *

Well damn. Sorry to hear this....he will be missed.
@vrybad we are all here to help however we can. We look out for one another here, we consider ourselves a family, even if we're a dysfunctional one at times, and we welcome you to our family, even though the circumstances are regrettable.
Don't hesitate to call on us, we'll do whatever we can.

Brian , @Rocketmn will be missed ~ Tell his family that - we liked Rich *

Well damn. Sorry to hear this....he will be missed.
@vrybad we are all here to help however we can. We look out for one another here, we consider ourselves a family, even if we're a dysfunctional one at times, and we welcome you to our family, even though the circumstances are regrettable.
Don't hesitate to call on us, we'll do whatever we can.

He would appreciate that as much as I do.
Thank you both.
You all do seem to be a solid community and I am glad he was a part of it.

Brian as I said I really liked yer cousin,if there is anything I can do,name it.
Myself and the entire board will help you anyway we can.We are a very cool bunch...plus we will help out in his name sake.
He was a class act on here and a joker like me,as seen here...
He was a character.....
Rubb.

Brian as I said I really liked yer cousin,if there is anything I can do,name it.
Myself and the entire board will help you anyway we can.We are a very cool bunch...plus we will help out in his name sake.
He was a class act on here and a joker like me,as seen here...
He was a character.....
Rubb.
Man, that thread had me laughing!
He was definitely a joker! lol
I can tell that you all had a good thing going here...
This reminds me of the car forums I belonged to some time ago.
I seriously appreciate everyone's offers to help.
I really want these bikes to go to someone who can handle them.

I really want these bikes to go to someone who can handle them.
The brothers will talk any disilusioned squid out of such a thing.
Those bikes must garner huge respect.
Get some good pics,all the info you can,look for any of his receipts,dyno charts,tuner records,maps for PC's/turbo controllers/brain box flashes,quarter mile slips,clean them up to the max,charge the batts,maybe fresh oil,everything a prospective buyer may look at. Tell buyers how you acquired them. etc etc... Rubb.

Wow, thanks to all of you for your kind words and advice.
Mr Brown, thanks for the Powerhouse reference.
One of Rich's bikes has a Total Kaos Performance sticker on it but I have found nothing online about them.
I was under the impression that the bike was built by them.
I appreciate that you could offer that information, that will be a big help, as I agree he may be able to point me in the direction of a buyer for one or both.
I'll be picking the bikes up this weekend and meeting with his best friend Phil to go over the mods done to each. I'll have to see if Rich has any invoices, dyno sheets, etc. as advised. He was pretty detailed so I think something should exist.

Wow, thanks to all of you for your kind words and advice.
Mr Brown, thanks for the Powerhouse reference.
One of Rich's bikes has a Total Kaos Performance sticker on it but I have found nothing online about them.
I was under the impression that the bike was built by them.
I appreciate that you could offer that information, that will be a big help, as I agree he may be able to point me in the direction of a buyer for one or both.
I'll be picking the bikes up this weekend and meeting with his best friend Phil to go over the mods done to each. I'll have to see if Rich has any invoices, dyno sheets, etc. as advised. He was pretty detailed so I think something should exist.
I'm sorry to hear this. I didn't know Rich past his post here. But as pointed out we all take care of this family here.

You are going about this all spot on. Mr. Brown beat me to the best advice I was going to. Powerhouse built one of the bikes and can tell you precisely what that bike has and what it cost. To be honest I may have some interest in that bike. It was beautiful. But I couldn't afford it at the money he had to spend on it.

I wish you and all his real family the best in this transition.

Back