Member Rocketmn deceased....

I'm sorry to hear this. I didn't know Rich past his post here. But as pointed out we all take care of this family here.

You are going about this all spot on. Mr. Brown beat me to the best advice I was going to. Powerhouse built one of the bikes and can tell you precisely what that bike has and what it cost. To be honest I may have some interest in that bike. It was beautiful. But I couldn't afford it at the money he had to spend on it.

I wish you and all his real family the best in this transition.
Thank you, TallTom.
I appreciate your comments about Rich.
Once I get some info about the bikes I'll certainly post it in the forum for all to see.
He has quite the collection of spare parts as well and it will take some time for me to understand exactly what is included.

Wow, thanks to all of you for your kind words and advice.
Mr Brown, thanks for the Powerhouse reference.
One of Rich's bikes has a Total Kaos Performance sticker on it but I have found nothing online about them.
I was under the impression that the bike was built by them.
I appreciate that you could offer that information, that will be a big help, as I agree he may be able to point me in the direction of a buyer for one or both.
I'll be picking the bikes up this weekend and meeting with his best friend Phil to go over the mods done to each. I'll have to see if Rich has any invoices, dyno sheets, etc. as advised. He was pretty detailed so I think something should exist.
As @TallTom said, Frank built the 500+ bike, and will be able to help you find a fair price for it. Looks like Total Kaos has gone under, but @GoldenChild may be able to point you in the direction of someone who can speak to the build.
Side note, if you and Tom get serious about the sale, many here will vouch for him, including me. He's a stand up guy.

Thank you, TallTom.
I appreciate your comments about Rich.
Once I get some info about the bikes I'll certainly post it in the forum for all to see.
He has quite the collection of spare parts as well and it will take some time for me to understand exactly what is included.
It's about the worst time in history to be selling toys.

Before offering them up for sale to the world,post pics and descriptions here and get an' honest appraisal from the boyz here. They will not fug you over. :thumbsup:
Side note, if you and Tom get serious about the sale, many here will vouch for him, including me. He's a stand up guy.
Hate to admit it,actually it's really starting to pi55 me off,but Mr.Brown is 100% correct....again. "Hey, Brown".....:moon:
Rubb.

Thanks again, Rubb.
I just got off the phone with Frank from Powerhouse.
What a nice guy.
He is also going thru a tough time in his own family as well and had nothing but good things to say about Rich.
He is putting together as much info about the one bike he built for Rich so that I can have detailed invoices, etc. for all the work done.
I should have that in about a week or so, so when I get it I will post pics and all info, most likely in the For Sale forum.
Everything is still going thru probate right now, so it may be a short while until I can actually sell the bikes, just an FYI.

He was a great member.... Rest in peace!

Here is a comment that he made in January about his bike, if you are trying to get information about the Gen II then Frank @ Powerhouse would indeed be the right place for details.

1588091125346.png

Thanks again, Rubb.
What a nice guy.
He is also going thru a tough time in his own family as well and had nothing but good things to say about Rich.
He is putting together as much info about the one bike he built for Rich so that I can have detailed invoices, etc. for all the work done.
I should have that in about a week or so, so when I get it I will post pics and all info, most likely in the For Sale forum.
Everything is still going thru probate right now, so it may be a short while until I can actually sell the bikes, just an FYI.
Hi. I am very sorry for your loss. Powerhouse Frank #631-491-6767. He worke 10 am till 6 pm. Sat 10 am till 2 pm.

Thanks, guys.
I did speak to Frank and he will be sending whatever he has for info.
Once I pick up the bikes, I'll take some good photos and post up everything I have about each one.

Thanks, guys.
I did speak to Frank and he will be sending whatever he has for info.
Once I pick up the bikes, I'll take some good photos and post up everything I have about each one.
The bike Frank did is pretty well documented here as far as pics and parts. I don't know much about the other bike. But you can just link the Roktmn build here and add anything not included there.

Hey all,
Just wanted to post up a few pics of the bikes.
We picked them up today and my friend Mike, a past semi-pro bike drag racer and former turbo busa owner, helped me get the rundown on both.
Frank from Powerhouse also called me this morning and told me has pretty much all the info on the Gen2 and some info on the Gen1 and that he will be sending copies of everything in the next week or two.
Respect to Frank, he is going thru his own stress right now and is such a nice guy.
Prayers for Frank and his family.
It's really amazing, when talking to him today, he probably spent 20 minutes on the phone digging up info and explaining what he could in a short period of time.
Combined with all of your comments and assistance, I can see how close this community is.
Rich would be very happy.

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

Very sad news. I dont know him but will definetly have a moment of silence.
That busa is a beautiful bike. Love the color.

Wow! Those two beauties have had a lot of love and attention given to them . . . Rocketman sure was passionate about his Busas.
Kudos to Frank also, great guy, and generous with his time.
Amazing stuff.

Thanks again, Rubb.
What a nice guy.
There was a whole thread on the bike Frank built but when I tried searching for it I get a message saying I can't access it so I'm thinking maybe it's one of the threads Frank had closed because of other people chiming in on his build. Maybe @captain or someone could make it available to you as it was a nice detail of the build.

There was a whole thread on the bike Frank built but when I tried searching for it I get a message saying I can't access it so I'm thinking maybe it's one of the threads Frank had closed because of other people chiming in on his build. Maybe @captain or someone could make it available to you as it was a nice detail of the build.
Frank sent me a link that I have not read yet but I believe that is the thread you are talking about.
I'm going to look at it today and hopefully it can be read.
If so, combined with the info he is sending, I can most likely get a full accounting of each bike.

Back