Me and the zx14 board.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Just in case anyone doesn't know, i'm having a hell of a time defending my actions on a ZX14 site because of a couple dorks over there.

I ask that anyone here going over there starting anything, to not do it on my behalf, incase anyone was. I never wanted that.

I'm sorting it out, actually presenting the correct info. There's a guy there that must work for the media, he's only reporting certain parts of my thread that i asked to be deleted. All he is doing is stirring the pot.

People will come around, they just need to know the truth.

It's hopeless Paul , some of them can't even spell .
biggrin.gif

No that the guy in the movie "Boys in the Hood" Ice Cubes brother. Now he was a smart TRE!

Who cares what a ZX14 owner thinks
rock.gif
, that's like me caring about what some homeless drunk  
all_coholic.gif
thinks about my bike
laugh.gif

Ya just got to consider the source
wink.gif

Just in case anyone doesn't know, i'm having a hell of a time defending my actions on a ZX14 site because of a couple dorks over there.

I ask that anyone here going over there starting anything, to not do it on my behalf, incase anyone was. I never wanted that.

I'm sorting it out, actually presenting the correct info. There's a guy there that must work for the media, he's only reporting certain parts of my thread that i asked to be deleted. All he is doing is stirring the pot.

People will come around, they just need to know the truth.
They can't handle the truth

jonnie.jpg

Wow, makes me want to know what kind of shid was said...for humor's sake.

Well my plan finally worked for the better. Some of the guys realized that i'm really not trolling overthere and things are on the up and up. I know i don't have a 14 and i shouldn't care what they think, but i do. I don't like to think that someone thought bad of me under false pretences.

Remember the guy last winter in Maryland that was joking about cutting off motorcycles on the highway with his lookalike cop car?  And how that escalated from an arguement in a chat room. I have the luck of the damned and it would be my luck to have things go WAY wrong.
biggrin.gif

Anyway, it's over.    Later, GM.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155736284 -->

Back