Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McXpress

roterrenner

Registered
Is there anybody who has some sort of installation instructions for an MCXPRESS Turbo. Especially for the fuel injection and the electrical part.
cool.gif

Thanks for that, I just wanted to know if there are any written instructions that I can read before I buy the kit.
cool.gif

This Kit is Euro 4400 at the moment, without exhaust system --> we need a special one in Germany:angry:

That is what i meant. i am sure they will e-mail some instructions if you ask.

Ninja, I'm planning on a entry level turbo myself... are you ok with rookies asking you a million questions.
rock.gif
Cause I intend to!

Ninja, I'm planning on a entry level turbo myself... are you ok with rookies asking you a million questions.
rock.gif
Cause I intend to!
Yeah...He's ok with it I ask him stuff all the time...I can't remember anything...I guess I had better start writing things down...Anyway there are several members that will give you great info I'm just not one of them...But I can tell you what I think...

Why are you going with boost???What do you want the bike to do???

rock.gif
Cause I intend to!
Yeah...He's ok with it I ask him stuff all the time...I can't remember anything...I guess I had better start writing things down...Anyway there are several members that will give you great info I'm just not one of them...But I can tell you what I think...

Why are you going with boost???What do you want the bike to do???
Yhea I was going to buy you some pin and paper for yuor birthday.  ;D

I am very much Ok with questions.  I would like see the questions rather then the mistakes.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108327323 -->

The main thing is learn from all the members that have done the right things and the wrong things.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108769317 -->

rock.gif
Cause I intend to!
check out suzukihaybusa.org

they have a ton of turbo guys over there and there is alot of info in the posts. it will help you gain more knowledge.

I got a MC Xpress Turbo too.
Well how do you do ?!?!?!?

Ninja Eater is so right :
just kindly ask MC Xpress , and they are nice Swedish people.
They are so good.

I love MC Xpress.
MC Xpress loves me too
rock.gif

Hmmm ... not sure they do???

My Turbo loves Fuel.
Fuel loves my Turbo.

I think ...
rock.gif

rock.gif

Top Bottom