McXpress

roterrenner

Registered
Is there anybody who has some sort of installation instructions for an MCXPRESS Turbo. Especially for the fuel injection and the electrical part.
cool.gif

Thanks for that, I just wanted to know if there are any written instructions that I can read before I buy the kit.
cool.gif

This Kit is Euro 4400 at the moment, without exhaust system --> we need a special one in Germany:angry:

That is what i meant. i am sure they will e-mail some instructions if you ask.

Ninja, I'm planning on a entry level turbo myself... are you ok with rookies asking you a million questions.
rock.gif
Cause I intend to!

Ninja, I'm planning on a entry level turbo myself... are you ok with rookies asking you a million questions.
rock.gif
Cause I intend to!
Yeah...He's ok with it I ask him stuff all the time...I can't remember anything...I guess I had better start writing things down...Anyway there are several members that will give you great info I'm just not one of them...But I can tell you what I think...

Why are you going with boost???What do you want the bike to do???

rock.gif
Cause I intend to!
Yeah...He's ok with it I ask him stuff all the time...I can't remember anything...I guess I had better start writing things down...Anyway there are several members that will give you great info I'm just not one of them...But I can tell you what I think...

Why are you going with boost???What do you want the bike to do???
Yhea I was going to buy you some pin and paper for yuor birthday.  ;D

I am very much Ok with questions.  I would like see the questions rather then the mistakes.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108327323 -->

The main thing is learn from all the members that have done the right things and the wrong things.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108769317 -->

rock.gif
Cause I intend to!
check out suzukihaybusa.org

they have a ton of turbo guys over there and there is alot of info in the posts. it will help you gain more knowledge.

I got a MC Xpress Turbo too.
Well how do you do ?!?!?!?

Ninja Eater is so right :
just kindly ask MC Xpress , and they are nice Swedish people.
They are so good.

I love MC Xpress.
MC Xpress loves me too
rock.gif

Hmmm ... not sure they do???

My Turbo loves Fuel.
Fuel loves my Turbo.

I think ...
rock.gif

rock.gif

Back