McCulloch 5000k

Zoinks!

Registered
I ordered a McCulloch 5000k low beam kit this afternoon. Said it should be here by Wed. I can't freakin wait! Now I just need the race railz and I can start the re-assembly. . .

That's the kit I had. You're gonna absolutely LOVE it! Be sure to properly aim the headlight so you don't blind oncoming traffic. No sense ticking off the cagers more than necessary. Did u get it thru a .Org Sponsor?

I also got the 12k...its sitting in the garage havent had time to install along with some other goodies...nos purge kit,schnitz tripple tree gauge plate (this is out getting chromed) digital NOS pressure gauge,digital air/fuel gauge and a bunch of toggle switches...I need to take a vaca day and get it done
lurk.gif

That's the kit I had. You're gonna absolutely LOVE it! Be sure to properly aim the headlight so you don't blind oncoming traffic. No sense ticking off the cagers more than necessary. Did u get it thru a .Org Sponsor?
I'm gonna have to call him tomorrow. I didn't have time to get the name and number of the sponsor yesterday and so I just went to xenonking.com and called em up. The guy I talked to didn't sound like he knew much of what he was talking about. I told him I was a hayabusa.org member, and that I wanted the single bulb, single beam, kit and he kept giving me a price for the 2 bulb kit. I told him the price that was listed online and he told me it was wrong, I finally got across to him that I wanted the kit for a motorcycle, not a car and then he was like, oh, ok. Well that's $179. And I was like, well yea, that's what's listed online, but it was my understanding that y'all had a special price goin for .org memebers. He then said pretty agrivativly, "Well what's the price that you're seeing?!" I was in the cage and not at a computer and I hadn't had time to look everything up so I said, "I don't remember exactly. It was something like $140." And he said, "$140's fine." And started taking my info and stuff. So then I was out today and got home and there was a message from xenonking on the voice mail, saying that the guy that I talked to yesterday gave me a wrong price and I need to call before they'll proccess the order. I'm guessing it's cause I ordered the McCulloch kit and those are supposed to be $155, which I didn't know and figured that the guys there would know about the group buy. . . Obviously I was wrong. I've got the sponsor's name and number now, though, so I'll call him up tomorrow and get everything worked out.

I called em back earlier today and got it worked out. $160, said it should be here before the end of the week.

Back