Best place to purchase HID kits

mospeed

Registered
I was wondering where would be the best place to purchase a good quality HID kit for the busa (and for my 06 Grand Cherokee). would xenonking.com be the best place? I have seen that location a few times when I searched here.

what would be a good quality kit? i.e. ease of install, quality, life of the ballast, etc. I have seen McCulloch kits mentioned here.

and one more question, what is the bulb size needed for the HID kit (low bulb)?

thanks everyone.

Big George also has a site with a good deal on a set.
beerchug.gif

www.busazilla.com

I have had ZERO issues with WWW.XENONKING.COM
Great customer support and warranty.

They have done group buys with us a number of times.... you can prolly still score that price if you ask.

the iceman used to sell great kits.

not sure if he is still around

BigGeorge has a nice set up for the price,but I'm sure you'd rather spend more!!
cool.gif

(fstbusa @ Jan. 12 2007,22:14) the iceman used to sell great kits.

not sure if he is still around
The Iceman had some kinda' yellow bulb. Would have loved to have that!

gat0r  and KRUZIN... in my opinion 6000k is by far brighter and more brillant white than 8000k. If you want a tinge for "looks", then go with 8000k. But if you want optimal white, go with 6000k which is what I use. You can mix 6000k with 8000k, but I don't see why you would want to do that.

This site is one of the best for HID education that I've found:

hey guys ive been gone for a while but I can still probably get some yellow bulbs if enuff people are interested.

jd

(ICEMANN @ Jan. 14 2007,21:13) hey guys ive been gone for a while but I can still probably get some yellow bulbs if enuff people are interested.

jd
Icemann... is that the 9007 or the H7 bulb?

George

what about what some have said about some H.I.D. kits melting the light housing?

Back