Best place to purchase HID kits

(BigGeorge @ Jan. 12 2007,19:48) I do have a great deal... $180 for the high and low beam kit. BUSAZILLA

Thanks for the plug Heavy and Ranman!
beerchug.gif

(redkat05 @ Jan. 14 2007,23:27) what about what some have said about some H.I.D. kits melting the light housing?
To my knowledge, housing will melt if you purchase a kit that use inappropiatly high wattage bulbs - or some of the 100+ watt HALOGEN (HID look-a-like bulbs found on ebay). Most HID kits - including my kits - use 35 watt Xenon bulbs.

Another way you could damage your housing is if the bulb gets a heat spot. This is caused when you touch the Xenon bulb during install and the oils from your fingers are left on the bulb surface. This could cause the bulb to melt, crack, or explode.

Hope that answers your questions!

George

BigGeorge, I've talked to you before about the HID's and should be ready in a couple week for one of your kits. Question, do you have the same deal for a 06' CBR1000RR? My wingman will be needing some brighter light to keep up with me, or that will be his next excuse when I run his tail in the ground. If you can do different makes/models of bikes I might be able to swing a few more fellow riders in an order....do you do GP's also? Tx return time coming up, thats all I'm waiting for, that or 15 Feb, Valentines gift to meself
smile.gif

That is going to be a brand new ride!!

Are you trying to get a green hue to your HID
beerchug.gif

(CAT3 @ Jan. 15 2007,00:13) BigGeorge, I've talked to you before about the HID's and should be ready in a couple week for one of your kits.  Question, do you have the same deal for a 06' CBR1000RR?  My wingman will be needing some brighter light to keep up with me, or that will be his next excuse when I run his tail in the ground.  If you can do different makes/models of bikes I might be able to swing a few more fellow riders in an order....do you do GP's also?  Tx return time coming up, thats all I'm waiting for, that or 15 Feb, Valentines gift to meself
smile.gif
If it's an 06 CBR1000RR it has a single low beam and high beam 9007 bulb which means he'll need a bi-xenon bulb - one bulb handles the high and low beam. That kit is a bit more expensive - $205 shipped. And yes, I have that kit.

As far as GP's... I only sell 9007 and H7 kits. So, unless the bike uses that series bulb I won't have it.

George

George, will be getting in touch with once I figure out who has what...thanks.

Holy mothballs.... This is an old thread.

Jusrace, if your looking for HIDs there are several brands people use on here but for the price DDM cant be beat. I think Blancabusa played less then 50bucks for high and low beam hids plus he has a great write up on installation.

Just Use the Search, you'll find plenty of NEWER information on them.:beerchug:

Back