May need an aftermarket screen

repsolz

Registered
putting on the miles on the old girl and slowly getting on the gas as well, but to my dissapointment i was shocked when at anything above 130 mph everything gets blurry when tucked or not...i cant see the damn road ahead of me till i get down to 100mph

is this the way the stock screen deflects the air, is it time for a double buble windscreen? ur advices?

Magical Racing windscreen...StreetnTrack would be your source for purchasing....wonderful screen!

Magical Racing windscreen...StreetnTrack would be your source for purchasing....wonderful screen!
thanx, no use owning a busa if u cant have ur daily blast right?
smile.gif

will have it replaced immeadiatley

still if anyone has pics..... show em
smile.gif

smile.gif

not bad..already looks like a good deflector....is my prob common with all those who ride a busa with the original screen..or rider size? im 6-1 and 205pounds

not trying to keep you from ordering the other screen but this is what i have...i ordered this one from oneida suzuki and love it! light smoked screen with the busa kanji in front...and a great price to! $75 shipped to me from the site!

windscreen link

Have you look at the PUIG dbl bubble, I had mine upwards of 160+ and very little if any deflection just my .02......:)

Have you look at the PUIG dbl bubble, I had mine upwards of 160+ and very little if any deflection just my .02......:) [/QUOTE]
I just ordered ming from goldenchild and waiting for ups man....
Would it be cheaper to order in your area? You do live quite a ways from the US.

not trying to keep you from ordering the other screen but this is what i have...i ordered this one from oneida suzuki and love it!  light smoked screen with the busa kanji in front...and a great price to!  $75 shipped to me from the site!

windscreen link
thanx, ill look into whatevers available before choosing of course

nice bike u got  
smile.gif
laugh.gif
  that bike in my signature isnt mine LOL ... just a picture i got off the net....  this one is mine but i havent taken any new pics since i put the windscreen on...

DSC00142.jpg

not trying to keep you from ordering the other screen but this is what i have...i ordered this one from oneida suzuki and love it!  light smoked screen with the busa kanji in front...and a great price to!  $75 shipped to me from the site!

windscreen link
thanx, ill look into whatevers available before choosing of course

nice bike u got  
smile.gif
laugh.gif
  that bike in my signature isnt mine LOL ... just a picture i got off the net....  this one is mine but i havent taken any new pics since i put the windscreen on...

DSC00142.jpg
still nice
smile.gif

smile.gif

Hmm never experienced that with the stock screen. Seemed pretty stable. What kinda helmet you wearing?
But on another note I did replace it with a double bubble. Got the Zero Gravity dark smoke. Here is a crappy pic of it. Just look above the bright light.
evil.gif

i got a brand new helmet... the agv airflow, ill accelerate hard using the old helmet and check ... gone with the oldie upto 160mph no probs on the blade

<!--EDIT|repsolz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140248164 -->

Could be your helmet, your height or your riding posistion or any combination of these factors.
I'm 5'11" and have no problem with stock screen, up to 150 that is. (fastest I've been so far)
I tried a double bubble but it buffeted the S..t out of me so I bought a ZG dark tint stock shape screen and love it.

Back