May have wasted MONEY

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Well I saw this Aftermarket grab bar on Ebay and it looked really good so I went ahead and bought it. When I got it home I realized there was no where for the cargo net bolts to go and those of you who know my bike know they are spikes ( Love my Spikes ) I went ahead and installed it.

Tell me which you prefer. Im not going to make a decision until I look at it a couple more times.

1st 2 pics old one / 2nd pics new one

==========================================================

grab bar 001.jpg

grab bar 002.jpg

grab bar 003.jpg

grab bar 004.jpg

piece of cake to drill and tap the new one out if that's your thing...which apparently it is! :laugh:

hey if you decide you dont like it i would trade you my chrome bar for yours mine has the place for your spikes and i wil see you in aug at james

My DOT has a tramp stamp, but I still think Misty should retain her spikes and the nice round smoothness of the original. Just my opinion.
Bubba

As someone who has shed blood on before mentioned spikes, I say keep the new one!
Posted via Mobile Device

The new one is mine also I am sure there has to be some way to put some spikes on it if you missing them so much:beerchug::thumbsup:

I'm with some of the others, God forbid if you have an accident, The last thing you need is more sharp objects to rip you apart. They look nice but Man they could gut you like a fish. Be safe.

Back