Max still gone... new friend

Thanks again folks
Farm tricks.......me don't need no stinkin farm tricks.

Ummm what's a farm trick.
How bout this one.
When I was a kid, I had a collie I called Pudgy.......I taught him to lock onto a cows tail with his mouth, and hang on for dear life....he actually learned to love it after not to long, and started doin it without encouragement......he did it all the time!!
He'd latch onto a 2400 lb bulls tail, and that damn bull would take off like a bat outta he%$.
Poor little dogs feet never touched the ground till that bull stopped......you shoulda seen when it ran around a corner....pudgy would fly 5' off the ground....how's that for farm tricks???
And yes...I'm dead serious!!
Yeah yeah...I'm a hillbilly

Luna won't be taught this though.....we'll stick to the conventional tricks I think!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Thanks again folks

How bout this one.
When I was a kid, I had a collie I called Pudgy.......I taught him to lock onto a cows tail with his mouth, and hang on for dear life....he actually learned to love it after not to long, and started doin it without encouragement......he did it all the time!!
He'd latch onto a 2400 lb bulls tail, and that damn bull would take off like a bat outta he%$.
Poor little dogs feet never touched the ground till that bull stopped......you shoulda seen when it ran around a corner....pudgy would fly 5' off the ground....how's that for farm tricks???

Luna won't be taught this though.....we'll stick to the conventional tricks I think!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
Hey MSF...you got any pictures of that?

Buddy I'm sorry to hear of your lost friend....keep your ears on cause he'll be back. Beautiful little play toy you got him...I had a Siberian Huskey for eight years...crystal clear blue eyes, beautiful...had to put her down a few years back though, she got cancer. Now I've got a Chow...love him too.

Good luck bro!
smile.gif

tounge.gif

Thanks again folks

How bout this one.

tounge.gif
tounge.gif
Hey MSF...you got any pictures of that?

Buddy I'm sorry to hear of your lost friend....keep your ears on cause he'll be back. Beautiful little play toy you got him...I had a Siberian Huskey for eight years...crystal clear blue eyes, beautiful...had to put her down a few years back though, she got cancer. Now I've got a Chow...love him too.

Good luck bro!
smile.gif
Sorry bro....don't have any pics......that was a long time ago, and I was too young to worry about taking pics....wish I had now....wish I videoed it......it was hilarious!!

Sorry to hear about yer Husky too.....glad to hear ya have a new dog now though!!!

tounge.gif

Oh MSF... she's absolutely adorable! I'm sorry that Max is still missing, and I hope he returns. I am, however, looking forward to pics of your new girl as she grows up. She's just too cute for words!

Hey MSF well that was one thing i was considering my Blue heeler dose that now found it it was the best way to modivate the cattle to move he's almost learned to drive figured out how to get the bronco outta park and steer it some to bad it went into the creak when he did it
wink.gif
better send him off to drivers ed mabey
laugh.gif

Hey MSF well that was one thing i was considering my Blue heeler dose that now found it it was the best way to modivate the cattle to move he's almost learned to drive figured out how to get the bronco outta park and steer it some to bad it went into the creak when he did it
wink.gif
 better send him off to drivers ed mabey
laugh.gif
LOL....that's hilarious dude.....what you farmin all together???

That is one adorable pup!
smile.gif

I hope Max does return; little Luna should help ease the pain of not having him...

Yep...we hope we find him soon, but Luna will make it a li'l better till then.

How are ya holdin up Michelle???
I sure hope he turns up too...I lost a cat for over a month, had given up, then one day, there he was again. Don't give up...

I'm doing okay man; getting wrapped up with my boys and Christmas, buying toys for the hubby...you know...
smile.gif

Colleen and I figure we'll give up in 12 years.......bout the length of the rest of his life......really suks....hopefully he'll turn up soon.

Glad to hear yer doin well Michelle......have a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and the boys, and yer husband!!!

Colleen and I figure we'll give up in 12 years.......bout the length of the rest of his life......really suks....hopefully he'll turn up soon.

Glad to hear yer doin well Michelle......have a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and the boys, and yer husband!!!
Did I mention that cat of mine came home for two weeks, saw the TWO new kittens I'd saved from a road side, then took off again for good?! I still look for that dumb cat, and it's been years...
mad.gif

You'll always want to know what happened to Max; that's expected. Just hope he pops back in one day to help ease your worries. My best to your wife; I know how much pets become our children...

Thanks for the well-wishes...we're gearing up for a busy Christmas!
smile.gif

That sucks Michelle.....the cat never returned!!

Hope Max doesn't do the same if/when we get him back.

Colleen says to send the same wishes back to you also!!

Bill

MSF to damn much it seems at times run around 1000 head of cattle in the yards thats yearlings, calves and cows we have a 2 year programs for the calves before we sell them fattened up and plenty of land owned and paid for to support them all and sell alittle crop for a little busa bling bling
cool.gif

Bill, nice pup!!! Coworkers that live downtown still on the lookout

Thanks Chris......you know how much that means to me right dude......I'll never be able to repay ya....that's how much....yer a great friend!!!

Midnight....sounds like a nice operation you have there sir.....bet yer no stranger to big equipment hey.......no not that ya pigs....get yer mind outta the gutter!!!

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103182044 -->

Back