Maps\ecu\orient pipe

maddogs_1340

Registered
Gretz,All
Has anyone on this board done a orient sumo(from a gen 1) on a gen 2
and willing to share a ecu map?
Also did orient express ever do a pcv map for this pipe? would not mind converting one to see how it effects the ecu map once its converted by ECU editor.
Thanks,

Have a custom map made for your bike by someone who does ecu editing, not that expensive and you won't be dissappointed!

Gretz,smac
Define have a custom map made for me?
I do play a bit with ECU editor by petrik.
But the pipe i got on her i assume is unknown territory
beings it came off a 07 busa..
Gonna make an assumption with this style pipe,big down tubes and the big
2 to 1 and the short muffler(can)that i need to lean more than richen i assume.lol..
Someday will make it to get her tuned on a dyno..
Thanks,maddogs_1340
P.S.Just wanted to see if there were others out here who might have
done this pipe on a gen 2...... lmao...

Have a custom map made for your bike by someone who does ecu editing, not that expensive and you won't be dissappointed!

I took my bike to Jay Stedman (steadman motorsports) and he dyno tuned my bike, using ecu editing, he removed all the restrictions and set the air /fuel ratio throughout the rpm range, made more hp and torque. Be sure to talk to Greg (SmithBusa) to find a ecu editor in your area. You won't be dissappointed..:beerchug:

i wouldn't convert any PCV maps, if you have a bazzaz that will be MUCH closer. PCV converted map will run super rich. I have a map for brock gen 3 pipe i can send if you email me if you want to try it, but like always dyno tuning or wideband tuning at track is the only way to know, guessing with internet maps isn't the right way to go about it in my opinion.

Back