Man kidnaps+rapes+kills girl

Punch his ticket. He has just blown his chance to be in society IMO. .40 slug between the eyes.

Done.

Dont waste any of my tax dollars on a POS like that.

F the toes! Start with his D!@#. 1/2 inch per week and immediately stop the bleeding the old fashioned way. with the back of a hot skillet! Then of course it will need to be sanitized with alchohol. Once we run out of length cut off the nads and let the sorry Fugger bleed to death while the horny inmates satisfy themselves with his azz. Make a documentary out of it and sell dvd's to cover the costs of medical care. Show it to the up and coming Pedafile replacements to let them know just what the penalty will be should they give in to the sick little fuggin voice in their diseased head!

He should be handed over to the parents. Let them say whats to be done! I know I could think of a few things.

Kill that frigg'in bast@rd!!!  He wants to spare his family pain from his execution.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BS, HE IS ONLY THINKING OF HIMSELF!</span>

If he really felt bad about what he did, he would be looking at ways to ease the girl's family's grief, not his!

He definately wouldn't have said a word if he wasn't caught
mad.gif

guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 .....& on & on
grim.gif
grim.gif
grim.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

grim.gif

grim.gif

F the toes! Start with his D!@#. 1/2 inch per week and immediately stop the bleeding the old fashioned way. with the back of a hot skillet! Then of course it will need to be sanitized with alchohol. Once we run out of length cut off the nads and let the sorry Fugger bleed to death while the horny inmates satisfy themselves with his azz. Make a documentary out of it and sell dvd's to cover the costs of medical care. Show it to the up and coming Pedafile replacements to let them know just what the penalty will be should they give in to the sick little fuggin voice in their diseased head!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
director.gif
firedevil.gif
poke.gif
guns.gif

beerchug.gif

Heard about this when it first happened. I clearly remember seeing the video footage of him abducting her and wishing she would make it back to her family alright. Sadly, my wish didn't come true.

What's odd is her father wants life without parole, while her mother wants the death penalty.

I say kill 'em. They have to visit their child at a cemetary and vitually speak to a slab of stone, but his family gets to speak to him whenever they want? I DON'T THINK SO!

Oh, and to answer your question Roach:
how come its always after they get caught then there sorry?
He's only sorry because he was caught on film. There is no way he can deny it. Had it not been for that, he would have denied it until the day he died ... which more than likely would have been after his "life in prison" term. Seeing that this case has proof in its untimate form (video), he knows there is a good chance he'll be put to death.

I hope they forget to wet the sponge. (The Green Mile)

<!--EDIT|Spigga
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140015210 -->

He made me blood thirsty...no mercy here.  Poor little girl.  
down.gif

<!--EDIT|WarBaby
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140026643 -->

You have to love this response:

Carlie's stepfather, Steven Kansler, said Tuesday that he wasn't moved by Smith words or the arguments.

"It doesn't bring Carlie back," he said. "I'll be happy when I see him die."

Back