Man kidnaps+rapes+kills girl

Kill that frigg'in bast@rd!!! He wants to spare his family pain from his execution.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BS, HE IS ONLY THINKING OF HIMSELF!</span>

If he really felt bad about what he did, he would be looking at ways to ease the girl's family's grief, not his!

He definately wouldn't have said a word if he wasn't caught
mad.gif

guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Soooooo let me get this straight... his defense is that the day he kidnapped, raped and killed the girl.. he was so depressed that he tried to overdose and kill himslef.

Yet now he wants his life spared?

Wellll I would say that the best thing to do is help the man where he failed.

He apparently is such a loser he couldnt even kill himself properly. So I say the state should help him.

Just my .02

I VOTE FOR PAY FOR VIEW..KILLING
.AND THE MONEY RASIED GOES TO THE VICS FAMILY

I KNOW I WOULD PAY TO SEE IT
cussing.gif
guns.gif

he said he takes responsibility for his crime correct?
rock.gif
?
I don't know guys/girls I've got mixed emotions about this. I hear about the things that the prisoners do to pedophiles in prison. I would almost be content with having him serve his sentence for a year getting the snot kicked out of him daily. While he's on death row, but I'm all with BaybeBusa04 on this one. Don't let our taxes pay to feed him 3 times a day for the next 50 years, when we have law abiding citizens who are homeless who haven't robbed a soul, and still struggle on a daily.

i think the average cost to house a prisoner with medical and all the works is around $36,000 i think that money can be used on something better than this LOSER .KILL HIS AZZ

I say you give him to some prisoners that are willing to do the same to him except draw out his punishment for a few months before killing him. Make him feel what that girl felt.
mad.gif

I have an 11 year old daughter ..... I worry about her all the time . If it had happened to my family , He wouldn't be on trial ....I would of taken care of him a long time ago .....

I'm down with the pay per view and I think he should be sodomized by a donkey...Then a slow and tortured death...

Kill that frigg'in bast@rd!!!  He wants to spare his family pain from his execution.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BS, HE IS ONLY THINKING OF HIMSELF!</span>

If he really felt bad about what he did, he would be looking at ways to ease the girl's family's grief, not his!

He definately wouldn't have said a word if he wasn't caught
mad.gif

guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
+1

geter done
mad.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

mad.gif

He should be beaten, raped and tortured for for a while while he slowly and painfully dies. NO MERCY FOR THE SCUM BAG.
IF IT WERE ONE OF MY GIRLS HE WOULD RECEIVE A 165 GRAIN 300 WIN MAG BULLET BETWEEN THE EYES. PEOPLE THAT HURT KIDS REALLY TICK ME OFF.

ive followed that case on court tv
it makes me sick seeing that pos abduct that poor girl on the vid
absolutely sick
would luv to cap em

Back