Man in ga kills robber

I know this will probably not be popular but... it is a shame he only got one of them.

I hate bullies and those that pray upon others. They obviously did not bring those guns along with the intention of just scaring him. Had he not kicked the shotgun away and had the pistol not misfired we would be reading about an armed forces veteran who was violently gunned down in a robbery. They wanted to be tough and they wanted to be predators that took by force. It just did not work out like they had planned and there is at least one who will never commit another crime again.

You don’t rehabilitate bullies, you stand up to them. He chose not to be a defenseless victim and it nearly cost him his life. I feel no sympathy for those that attacked him. I feel sorry for the veteran for what he has to live with but he had little choice.
+1

Another alleged assailant, Christopher Daniel, 18, was in critical condition Tuesday night with stab wounds to his upper torso.[/QUOTE]

Hope this POS drops dead too.

Sooo sad that the predatory gun toting would be murderers got what they deserved...NOT!

Awwww... she died and her scumbag friend is in critical condition... awwww! It's just too bad he didn't get a chance to finish the rest of the dirtbags!
grim.gif

Oh, but she was just a troubled girl... awwwwww! I guess she won't be trouble now... burning in hell.
firedevil.gif

Back