Man Finds Bag Of $4K In Cash,What would you do?

Finders keepers. DITTO. If I had 4G's in a bag, I wouldn't lose it. I would head to Vegas and turn it into 12G's on the blackjack tables. lol. :moon:

I would have done the same thing and turned it over to police. Let's face it with the bag having checks and credit card receipts in it, it was most likely pretty obvious who it belonged to. To keep it knowing who it belonged to would be nothing more than theft.

I lost a $7500 bag of cash. Well, had alittle help and I denied any and all blame. However, I did take credit for it's recovery as I retrieved it from it's resting place in the middle of Hwy 20 a couple hours later after a frantic U turn when it's loss was discovered.

I can say that Cal Trans workers are not very observant as they were chip sealing the road that day in full force and that bank bag stuck out like a sore thumb laying on the fresh rock. We got some odd looks cast our way as our semi pulling doubles skidded to a stop in front of them not 20 feet away and me diving on that little brown bag like a Superbowl fumble. :laugh: Cash intact.

Think I'd be 4k richer if it were cash and belonged to a bank. If it were a working person's money I would turn it in.

track bike

JK I would have turned it in or tried to find out who it belonged to.
Posted via Mobile Device

1k donated to the org. and credit card's paid:laugh: I don't know I think I would have to find out where it belonged.I would be upset if it was me that lost it.

The bag was obviously a drop bag for deposit at the bank. After opening it, they discovered credit receipts and other signs of a paper trail. The right thing to do was to return it.

Now ask me what I would do if I found an unmarked brown grocery bag full of money.

The bag was obviously a drop bag for deposit at the bank. After opening it, they discovered credit receipts and other signs of a paper trail. The right thing to do was to return it.

Now ask me what I would do if I found an unmarked brown grocery bag full of money.

try to find the grocery store that pads its bags with money??:rofl:

you do know if you "keep" the money, you are legally guilty of robbery as soon as you pick up the bag..

In 1981 a man pulled out of a parking lot in Tempe AZ and as he entered Hayden road, a bag flew off the roof of the new corvette. Another motorist seeing the bag fly off stopped and grabbed it (coincidentally another corvette)..

The second vette immediately turned the bag containing $52,000 over to the Tempe Police dept. Unknown to the second car, police were already looking for him as an APS truck doing maintenance on a line witnessed the entire event and logged the license plate of the second car..

it was my dad that lost the money, he pulled out of Big Surf after laying the previous days receipts on the roof of his car... I know he gave the good Samaritan a good reward..

Back