Man Down

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Has anybody located a online bootleg video of the knot head jumping over the Niagra Falls? The news reported he had his partna record the jump St8 ova without a barrell.

Hey Stunnah!   Metamucile will get rid of the :devil: look.  No pain no stain :D   You know I gotta Phuck withcha Pimp.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066860332 -->

Yeah dumbazz got slapped with a $10g coupon for that stunt.

10g hmmmmm welll he's famous and will make that much on somebodies talk so giving an interview most likely... The way TV is going (sucks) he'll probably get paid for selling the rights to a mini-series. TV Sucks --unless its the Sci-fi channel, toon channel, or a bike/speed channel!

Your pretty much right Dez, but I gotta throw in the History channel. I love it! Well most of it anyways.

10g hmmmmm welll he's famous and will make that much on somebodies talk so giving an interview most likely... The way TV is going (sucks) he'll probably get paid for selling the rights to a mini-series. TV Sucks --unless its the Sci-fi channel, toon channel, or a bike/speed channel!
I agree Dez!!!

btw you gotta put your real age in yo profile, or I am picturing a real wrinkled Dez doin 180mph... :tounge:

The Oracle
Hayabusa Master

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:7.76

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (Rhythm @ Oct. 22 2003,5:23)
Yeah dumbazz got slapped with a $10g coupon for that stunt.

$10G's... That's all? Dang, I might try that one... Anyone wanna sponser me? I could make the board famous by jumping with a t-shirt on! [/QUOTE]

Hey Oracle I cant help with the sponsering ;but I could give you a good push ova the edge :laugh:

The Oracle
Hayabusa Master

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:7.76

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (Rhythm @ Oct. 22 2003,5:23)
Yeah dumbazz got slapped with a $10g coupon  for that stunt.

$10G's...  That's all?  Dang, I might try that one...  Anyone wanna sponser me?  I could make the board famous by jumping with a t-shirt on!

Hey Oracle I cant help with the sponsering ;but I could give you a good push ova the edge :laugh:[/QUOTE]
I can tell a true friend when I see 'em!

You da man playa

Back