Made it to 60 degrees today...

I saw 73 today on the way home. 76 is in the forecast tomorow... The bike will be out of the garage for that. :cheerleader:

I had been thinking about going to visit Michelle and Omar this season, but I'm on GPS probation, so... :dunno:

I had been thinking about going to visit Michelle and Omar this season, but I'm on GPS probation, so... :dunno:

Tell the truth...you are waiting for your GPS class :p

Come on up though, soon!! We need help finishing the upstairs :laugh:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

had to have hit 80 today. And yes hurt back and all I did about 30 miles running errands and paying bills.

had to have hit 80 today. And yes hurt back and all I did about 30 miles running errands and paying bills.

Must be nice. I'm sorry your back hurts - no fun I'm sure. However you STILL get to ride!!!!!!

Yesterday it got to 48. This morning it was low 20's and snowing. There is 1½ inches of snow in my driveway and the sun is out.
So count your blessings. I haven't rode my Busa since early Nov. We have had one of the snowiest winters here and are closing in on
a record breaking amount. What that means is we have a lot of snow here and it will be late April before riding season starts for most people.
Four out of five years I get my first ride in March. I doubt that will happen this year for most riders.

But like everything there are pros and cons. One good thing about winter is the lack of bugs. However we have
to put up with salt on our vehicles AND CAN'T RIDE :banghead:

So Hurry up SPRING (March 20th)! OR should I say hurry up warm weather:please::please::please:

We have had an unusual summer with rain nearly every day and tempts 15 to 20 degrees cooler than normal. We did not break 90 degrees but a handful of days. This winter has been cold as expected. Had a huge ice storm and trees and large limbs / limbs down everywhere. I was trying to clean up and flared up my sciatica nerve bad. Ended up in an emergency room after paying another doctor $700 out of pocket, stooped over and barely able to walk. On the mend now I hope. Texted a friend yesterday for help with the yard. I have never in my life had to ask for help and should have weeks ago. Hopefully he will come through for me before fema trucks leave. The riding position of the Busa is actually comfy and relieves the burning in my left leg. It was in the 80's again and I managed to ride between rain storms. I try to ride every day. It has been rough this past twelve months.

We have had an unusual summer with rain nearly every day and tempts 15 to 20 degrees cooler than normal. We did not break 90 degrees but a handful of days. This winter has been cold as expected. Had a huge ice storm and trees and large limbs / limbs down everywhere. I was trying to clean up and flared up my sciatica nerve bad. Ended up in an emergency room after paying another doctor $700 out of pocket, stooped over and barely able to walk. On the mend now I hope. Texted a friend yesterday for help with the yard. I have never in my life had to ask for help and should have weeks ago. Hopefully he will come through for me before fema trucks leave. The riding position of the Busa is actually comfy and relieves the burning in my left leg. It was in the 80's again and I managed to ride between rain storms. I try to ride every day. It has been rough this past twelve months.

Yikes DO3, that's not good...I have lower back issues (herniated disc that required surgery in 2005, and that same pesky sciatica got me this past weekend while helping Omar haul lumber upstairs), but I've found that for the most part, riding the Busa never hurts it more :laugh: I guess stretching out over the tank helps pull the spine a bit, and then of course your mind clears and you get happy which helps everyone around you so you don't beat 'em to a pulp (Oh, OK, that's just me I think)...

Anyway, I hope your back gets better...back issues are the worst and interrupt life so much :( So does bad weather, snow, winter, storms, downed tree limbs and politics :p

Yikes DO3, that's not good...I have lower back issues (herniated disc that required surgery in 2005, and that same pesky sciatica got me this past weekend while helping Omar haul lumber upstairs), but I've found that for the most part, riding the Busa never hurts it more :laugh: I guess stretching out over the tank helps pull the spine a bit, and then of course your mind clears and you get happy which helps everyone around you so you don't beat 'em to a pulp (Oh, OK, that's just me I think)...

Anyway, I hope your back gets better...back issues are the worst and interrupt life so much :( So does bad weather, snow, winter, storms, downed tree limbs and politics :p
For some reason I had to have my left knee at a 90 degree bend for some comfort. My spine and spacing looked good, no MRI to see what's up with disk material, but I have suffered with this since I was 17. Usually it's minor and goes away in a few weeks if I rest. This time I got wacked. Hopefully it's just muscular and I'll be fine bu April. My left lef was extremely tense and in spas mode. ER doc said the muscle were really putting the squeeze on the nerve IHO. Two shots, two pills and I stood up and walked out ......

For some reason I had to have my left knee at a 90 degree bend for some comfort. My spine and spacing looked good, no MRI to see what's up with disk material, but I have suffered with this since I was 17. Usually it's minor and goes away in a few weeks if I rest. This time I got wacked. Hopefully it's just muscular and I'll be fine bu April. My left lef was extremely tense and in spas mode. ER doc said the muscle were really putting the squeeze on the nerve IHO. Two shots, two pills and I stood up and walked out ......

No talk of you being a candidate for any surgery to alleviate this? Shoot, I suffered for 3 long years and I couldn't take it anymore; cannot imagine having this since I was 17!

No talk of you being a candidate for any surgery to alleviate this? Shoot, I suffered for 3 long years and I couldn't take it anymore; cannot imagine having this since I was 17!
If I'm not better in two or three weeks with the meds I'll have to go to my doctor and he will prescribe additional meds and get me to a neuro surg , who will talk to me for a minute, order an MRI and then visit with me again $1000 s later. Love the system :laugh:

The proper MRI is all that will tell them if there's soft tissue / disk issues. There was no trauma, big snap, pop, oooops, I took a break after a dozen small trees large limbs and decided I had screwed up again. Game over.

If I'm not better in two or three weeks with the meds I'll have to go to my doctor and he will prescribe additional meds and get me to a neuro surg , who will talk to me for a minute, order an MRI and then visit with me again $1000 s later. Love the system :laugh:

The proper MRI is all that will tell them if there's soft tissue / disk issues. There was no trauma, big snap, pop, oooops, I took a break after a dozen small trees large limbs and decided I had screwed up again. Game over.

Ughhhhh :banghead:

Back