Who is on their original battery?

Finally had to replace the orig battery on my '02 last year

Mine went after 11 months should have put a battery tender on it.

What make do you get as standard on new Busa's there in the US, here in the UK we get a Yuasa fitted.

I'm sure I read you get a different make over there. But then I could have just dreamt it, which is much more likely.

Same here, don't even think I made 11 months. Alarm ran it down a few times while standing, re-charged with too fast a charge. There are other options, but I purchased directly from Yuasa including the charger here in the US. Now leave it with the charger on.

Factory original in my 08 bought in April 08 and factory original battery in my 06 ZX14 bought in Dec 08, both start with zero issues.

09 with original. Only use a tender twice a year. Once before I store her for the winter, and again when I am ready to wake the beast from her slumber!

My original battery on the '03 lasted me 5+ years, never did a single thing in the winter to prolong it either...I'm on my 2nd battery now, so about 4 years on this one so far :)

Original Yuasa in my 05. I take it out for the winter and charge it once a month to keep it from sulfating... working well so far! :bowdown:

Still on my original battery in my 03, working good as ever and been on a tender its whole life :thumbsup:
I don't think its ever going to die :laugh: I wonder if the new super lightweight lithium type batteries will last that long?

I put a new battery in mine last spring, by the fall it was toast again! Brought it back in Nov. for return, and I'm still waiting for my new one to show up. They're apparently back-ordered 5 months?!?!?

Mine finally bit the bullet this year. Just another part of the ever growing list of parts and mods I'd like to do this year :banghead:

Back